Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB USPSA 11/10/13 SELLERSBURG, IND.

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host their November USPSA match this Sunday, November 10, 2013. 6 stages, 5 freestyle & 1 classifier, 162 rounds. Saturday setup crew will shoot the match no charge. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members. I will need RO's. Final target placement Sunday morning 8 am. Shooters meeting 10:25 am on the range, match start time 10:30 am. Lee will have biscuits and sausage Sunday morning for Sunday's target placement crew and early arrivals. Sundays forecast, sunny and 55 degrees. Outstanding forecast for our November match. Classifier will be chosen from one of the new 2013 classifiers. I'll post here in a couple days. Hope to see you Sunday morning. R.O.'s shoot for $5. Once again I will need R.O.'s.

Here or Effingham. Depends on what my brother wants to do. I can't believe it, he says he has never been to SC before. It is a little quicker drive, so I'm guessing we will be there.

Knowing that Iliff will be there kind of seals the deal...lol

Here or Effingham. Depends on what my brother wants to do. I can't believe it, he says he has never been to SC before. It is a little quicker drive, so I'm guessing we will be there.

Knowing that Iliff will be there kind of seals the deal...lol

Oh crap, both of you?

Gonna be fun and can't wait!

For those who may not have received the automatic email notification here are match results http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=9977

Thanks to Dan for his setup and scoring help. Brian, Blake and Lee for stage setup and clubhouse duties. For those who arrived early to help with target placement your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to Colin, Chris, Chad, Kevin, Paul, Mandy and others who stepped up and RO'd squads, Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...