Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open toys

Kingman

Gallery, The Idea, read for graphic/posting suggestions

All pics must be posted in either .gif or .jpg (.jpeg) format, and please set the pixels/inch (resolution) to 72 dpi, and limit the width of all graphics to 500 pixels. If you don't know what the previous sentence means, or why it says what it does, then you probably shouldn't post pics in the forum.

ok, shrunk the first one down.

Here is my old school .45 Open gun. Springfield National Match Parts, custom comp, springfield internals, SA mag well, cheapest grips I had avaiable. Normally it has Bomars but had them off for some reason.

open45.jpg

I just fired up the drill. I pounded some wad cutters into the bbl where I was going to drill so the inside would not distort and put the wholes in place.

If you do not put the wadcutters in I am afraid you would mess up the inside of the bore.

thanks bill

Actually some of those are 12+ years old

The walther was bought at the 91 Camp Perry National Matches

The comped 45 I shot in the same national matches.

so some have been paid for a long time.

It is an omega, but in 45acp with no bbl ports. I am going to use it in L10 next year some. Its a great shooting gun.

For parts he should call sprinfield custom shop. Rumor has it they have some bbls in stock. The other thing is to look up Peter Stahl. They still manufacture guns and their guns are the same as the omega. The omega was the original imported version of them.