Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheap 18-20" chrome lined barrel

Jesse Tischauser

I don't think the Stag are Chrome-Lined. If I am right as to what he is using this for, the Chrome lining might not be a bad thing.

Del-Ton Chrome lined barrels are listed at $154. If you get them to take off the FSB, barrel nut, and handguard cap, they are like $34 less. $120 is a pretty good deal.

I don't think the Stag are Chrome-Lined. If I am right as to what he is using this for, the Chrome lining might not be a bad thing.

Del-Ton Chrome lined barrels are listed at $154. If you get them to take off the FSB, barrel nut, and handguard cap, they are like $34 less. $120 is a pretty good deal.

Their non stainless barrels are chrome lined.

Pat

Website lists them as chrome lined. They should be able to turn one down for a factory shooter.

Hurley

Ha! I wouldn't ask prison labor much less a company that can't build enough rifles to meet market demand to turn down a $150 barrel.

Anderson has some as well

Who's Andersen?

Those are the types of barrels I'm not wanting to wear out practicing 50 yards and in shooting.

Exactly how many rounds will it take to wear out a barrel that is only expected to hold 4" @ 50 yds ? Or is that your experiment ?

Those are the types of barrels I'm not wanting to wear out practicing 50 yards and in shooting.

Exactly how many rounds will it take to wear out a barrel that is only expected to hold 4" @ 50 yds ? Or is that your experiment ?

I don't want to wear out an expensive match barrel practicing for the shoot off.

Using a .22lr conversion isn't cutting it for you for that type of practice?

Mick

The one box of .22lr I had didn't last long this year. I haven't seen any .22 for months.