Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

From USPSA Multi-gun rules (Disqualification Unsafe gun handling)-

5.3.19 Firing a shot at a metal target from a distance of less than 23 feet with a handgun, 147 feet with a rifle, 23 feet with a shotgun when using birdshot or buckshot ammunition, or 147 feet when using slug ammunition. The distance is measured from the face of the target to the nearest part of the competitor’s body in contact with the ground (see Rule [10.1.3]).

Interesting thing I noticed in 10.4.5.1

For initial calibration, each popper must be set to fall when hit within the calibration zone with a single shot fired from the designated handgun using the calibration ammunition. The shot must be fired from the shooting location in the course of fire furthest from the popper being calibrated. Rifle and Shotgun Slug poppers must be calibrated from 30 feet. Calibration zones are indicated in the diagrams in Appendix B3.

For initial calibration, each popper must be set to fall when hit within the calibration zone with a single shot fired from the designated handgun using the calibration ammunition. The shot must be fired from the shooting location in the course of fire furthest from the popper being calibrated. Rifle and Shotgun Slug poppers must be calibrated from 30 feet. Calibration zones are indicated in the diagrams in Appendix B3.

Chuck-lemme know when you calibrate the slug...wanna get a video :roflol:

This book is the work of Chris. I think I will let him do this. :devil:

This book is the work of Chris. I think I will let him do this. :devil:

he's too tall-would hit him in the gnats.

From USPSA Multi-gun rules (Disqualification Unsafe gun handling)-

5.3.19 Firing a shot at a metal target from a distance of less than 23 feet with a handgun, 147 feet with a rifle, 23 feet with a shotgun when using birdshot or buckshot ammunition, or 147 feet when using slug ammunition. The distance is measured from the face of the target to the nearest part of the competitor’s body in contact with the ground (see Rule [10.1.3]).

Yeah, that's what we figured.

Now we'll see if the guy does the right thing or not...

Yes and if you do just a bit more reading you should come across the part that says they are calibrated with the calibration pistol.

Yes and if you do just a bit more reading you should come across the part that says they are calibrated with the calibration pistol.

Where's that 28 gauge Judge they were going to make... :D