Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom SRTS Comparison to stock with video!

steel1212

The before/after difference in feel is pretty huge. For me trigger control is much better with the srts. I have put them in almost all my CZs; the one that doesn't have one yet is getting one as soon as I get around to it. It doesn't change pull weights.

• 2 weeks later...

It rocks. Just to throw in another one -- this is also the drop-in:

Is it pretty easy to put in? I just ordered an sp01 shadow target with the drop in part.

Yes, it's easy. It's going to take some time. And there's going to be some frustration and confusion and concern if you're not accustomed to detail stripping a CZ-75, but after all was said and done, it was easy. I had three trouble spots:

"What's this that just fell out of my pistol?" Answer -- It turned out to be the right-side detent, which is shaped nothing like the left-side detent.

"Why won't this pin connecting the hammer to the sear come out?" Answer -- I wasn't applying enough force.

"Why can't I get the sear assembly in place so I can get the safety back in?" Answer -- I hadn't done it before. "Oh, there it goes. No prob."

You're not going to hose your gun, so don't sweat it. ;-)

Hello guys,

I have a small question of the CZ-75-PREB disconnector.

I am asking about this one :

http://czcustom.com/CZUBPREBDROPINDISCONNECTOR.aspx

According to IPSC Handbook " D4 16. Original parts and components offered by the OFM as standard equipment, or as an option, for a specific model handgun on the IPSC approved handgun list are permitted. "

So does that means I can (or can not) use this PRE-B disconnecor with my SP01- SHADOW and I am still in production accordign to IPSC?

Thank you

P.S.

If this is not the right place to ask- just direct me where to go.

Edited by asimonp79

Hello guys,

I have a small question of the CZ-75-PREB disconnector.

I am asking about this one :

http://czcustom.com/CZUBPREBDROPINDISCONNECTOR.aspx

According to IPSC Handbook " D4 16. Original parts and components offered by the OFM as standard equipment, or as an option, for a specific model handgun on the IPSC approved handgun list are permitted. "

So does that means I can (or can not) use this PRE-B disconnecor with my SP01- SHADOW and I am still in production accordign to IPSC?

Thank you

P.S.

If this is not the right place to ask- just direct me where to go.

The CZC website lists CZ UB as the manufactured. I would call that a factory part.