Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 4

Shooter115

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who leaves a kid to play alone on the beach(that far out of your reach)?

I know, another piece of "made for tv" stupidity haha.

Keep in mind she had no clue about life outside of the apartment building. They had been in the woods only a short period of time. Plus, the Governor told her it was a safe place 'cause the walkers couldn't get across the river.

I don't understand how that walker could be buried and there be so little decomp. It was o.k. with me that she was bit. She was an annoying little brat/

I got a charge out of the 2 little girls shooting the invaders in the head. The former Army chick didn't know what to do...so she got a bullet to the head.

The biggest problem with this show that I have is everyone can make head shots on walkers running at 25 yards away, but a chain link fence = armor and no one can hit shit with rifles on human opponents in the open.

The rifles constantly missing sights and optics is lazy prop work too, they often remove that stuff for stunts so it doesn't break off and you won't notice it when it's falling or flipping through the air, but when someone is just standing there shooting it looks stupid.

The one black dude couldn't help it. He was shooting a flat top AR with no sights installed. :)

Explains why he didn't hit much.

Most memorable line from the show? (At least if I heard it correctly.) Carl says he can end it all right now, referring to taking out "The Governor". He was advised that's an awful long shot. Its 50 yards. :unsure:

The production group built the prison set and it's visible on Google Maps.

33.289145,-84.52499

https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.287373,-84.523391&spn=0.007892,0.009645&t=h&z=17

I can't remember exactly where Carl was but it would have been at least a 50 yard shot. Possibly 100 or more. The angles on the chain link are worse at the closer distances.

Edited by iainmcphersn

The production group built the prison set and it's visible on Google Maps.

33.289145,-84.52499

https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.287373,-84.523391&spn=0.007892,0.009645&t=h&z=17

I can't remember exactly where Carl was but it would have been at least a 50 yard shot. Possibly 100 or more. The angles on the chain link are worse at the closer distances.

4 seasons and they can't figure out they're right next to the "big T airport"

any other time Carl's walking round with an high power rifle with a scope ! did he lose or forget where he had left it ?

anyway it all adds to the excitement , keep it up AMC , it's compulsive viewing here in England plus lots of ideas for our Zombie shoots !.

• 1 month later...

I am on the opposite side of the spectrum from Sarge. This was the best episode I've seen! Absolutely LOVED the opening. Loved how Carl puffed up against Rick, they caved at the end. Loved how Michonne sliced up her dead twin then rampaged on the rest. Loved how they showed a little of her backstory. I liked it so much I watched it again today.

I can't wait until next Sunday!

I'm guessing the group will be back together within 3 episodes. Knowing that the Governor was still out there and the fact they looked semi prepared to defend or "bug out", it would only make sense that they would have a back up rendezvous location established. Kinda thinking baby Judith is still alive as well. During the previews they showed the two little girls carrying the big duffel bag. I think they are going to reunite her with Rick and Carl at some point just to create an emotional moment in the show. Pure speculation of course......it's kinda fun to guess where the show is going.

• 2 weeks later...

The older of the 2 little girls is a sociopath. She would have suffocated Judith if Carol hadn't shown. I bet the little snot is the rat-baiter, too.

Been saying that the whole time. She is a zombie sympathizer.

How did they not have a rally point if they got displaced? My family has 3 and there aren't that many zombies here yet!

I wonder if the s*** is gonna hit the fan when it is discovered that Carol killed Tyrese's old girlfriend Karen. It's just a matter of time until Rick and Carl meet up with the girls, Carol, lil Asskicker, and Tyrese meet up at Terminus.

Could it be the older of the little girls killed Karen and the other person but Carol took the blame? Could be!!

And the mullet scientist is just plain stupid. IIRC it is about 18 months since the apocalypse started. Has it REALLY taken this long for mullet head and sarge to head off to DC? Not sure about jumping the shark just yet, but if mullet head hasn't learned how to handle and M4 by now, he's more dead weight than anything else.

But I'm still looking forward to tonight's episode!!

Edited by remoandiris

Its starting to jump the shark.

For a minute there I thought I was the only person in the world who thought this. I will go a step further and say that this show jumped the shark on the second half of season 3. Its only redeeming salvation is Darryl and even his character is starting to get predictably boring.

Until the last episode you you not have known it came from a comic book. Then came the comic book characters.

I'm hoping the new characters will add a bit more depth and take the bored predictability out of it.

Tell me you didn't get excited when Glenn punched out Abraham?