Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Area 5 Dates

Sorry about the delay on the self squadding for the Area 5. I have been travelling for the last couple of weeks and have not posted the registered shooters. I will get the registrations from the registrar within a day or so and begin putting them into the system as soon as I get the squadding matrix confirmed by Chuck. In other words, Acutalize patience, it won't be long.... ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Self squadding is now up. Entries are really coming in but we have room for alot more. Funny thing is that in a ratio of about 2-1 the shooters are slecting the 2 day format. Stages are done and should be up soon at www.practicalshooters.com.

We are looking for an excellent match. We have many national level CRO's coming to work with us. The weather shoould be great in late September as it usually is that time of year here.

We are also having a hospitality suite at the Ramada. Firday & Saturday. Stop by have a beverage and some munchies and say Hi.

Not only are we giving your choice of format but also on what day you want to shoot that format. You can shoot it in one day on Friday, Saturday or Sunday or choose the Sat AM/SUN AM or the Sat PM/SUN PM 2 day format.

Being in business I want happy customers and I consider Shooters as Customers of the Match. They say you cant please everybody, well I will do my best to do just that.

Dont wait too long or the selections may be limited. Get your entry's in or you just might miss out on a great match.

You can shoot the match in either a single day or a two day format.  It is your choice.

Gary

Here are the email address to ask questions. Please dont send emails though the BE forum. Its not easy to respond to eamils from the forum. If I hit reply it doesnt go to your address.

chuckb*shootersconnection.com

squadding

mail*dalematthews.com

replace the * with the @ sign. Just incase the email addresses can be automatically harvested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...