Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying new Remington 1100 CM

sgrc1

So I was finally able to buy a Remington 1100 CM for my 3gun Limited adventure.

What should come standard with the gun, as far as I have read>

- Side saddle from 3 gun gear

- Choke system> 3 diff chokes?

Not sure>

- Does it come with a case, either soft or hard?

- Does it come with a sling?, if not is there any preference?

What else do I need?

I just want to be sure I dont get anything less from the dealer, that what comes standard with the gun.

thanks

Thanks - also the CM comes competition ready, but is there any gunsmithing you guys have noticed it needs of bat. I want to make sure I get it all set before I take it with me to Guatemala.

Thanks - also the CM comes competition ready, but is there any gunsmithing you guys have noticed it needs of bat. I want to make sure I get it all set before I take it with me to Guatemala.

I assume you're shooting LTD or Tactical. If so, you're good to go - just try loads to make sure your SG likes them.

Mine doesn't like the cheap Wallmart stuff, but will shoot AA's all day.

BTW, is this remington barrel removable easily?, I am thinking that it might be better to remove the barrel for airtravel. A friend of mine bought a Benelli M1 S90, is this barrel also removable, we might be able to buy a 2 shotgun removable barrel case.

BTW, is this remington barrel removable easily?, I am thinking that it might be better to remove the barrel for airtravel. A friend of mine bought a Benelli M1 S90, is this barrel also removable, we might be able to buy a 2 shotgun removable barrel case.

Very easy. The instructions show you how.

I think Brownells sells a giant, oversized safety button that looks like a mushroom. At first it looks like the stupidest thing you've ever seen. When you use it, you'll realize it's brilliant as it's almost impossible to pull the trigger w/o deactivating the safety. No clue on cost, manufacturers, or part #'s. (gunsmith found it and put it on)

I think Brownells sells a giant, oversized safety button that looks like a mushroom. At first it looks like the stupidest thing you've ever seen. When you use it, you'll realize it's brilliant as it's almost impossible to pull the trigger w/o deactivating the safety. No clue on cost, manufacturers, or part #'s. (gunsmith found it and put it on)

Vang Comp, I believe. I have one on my 11-87 (suitably lefty-modified)

rhino,

just to carry from point a to boint b. I havent shot a 3gun match yet, or any stage with a shotgun for that matter, but I understand slings are not used for IPSC.

A little of subject but, what is the difference between the Benelli M1S90 and the Benelli M1 Field 21 rib vented?