Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to put a 1 degree cut on Tangfo/cz slides to run a comp? Can you put it back to stock if need be?

CZ slides have the barrel bushing sticking out the front on the slide, so I grind that off so the comp fits flush; I also open up the guide rod hole to accept a Tanfoglio rod which prevents the comp from turning.

The Tanfoglio slides are flat on the front so a factory comp mates up perfectly. I've not made a comp from scratch (yet...), but I think the hole is drilled through the comp at a slight downward angle. I also suspect the cheap airsoft comps I've played with are just turned on a lathe because they point down slightly when screwed onto the barrel like this:

IMG_20130314_212752_178_zps27d10cac.jpg

:devil::devil:

Damn find work Will! Before you know it you'll be going through your projects list looking at a pile like this :)IMG_20140201_221636_781-1_zpsfqvemagu.jp

Well if any of that's large frame 9mm I can help with some of the projects (but if you send it to meet the likelihood of ever getting it back goes down significantly) :devil::ph34r::devil:

Edited by george76904

how are you guys getting the 170mm mags? are you having someone weld onto bottom of stock mag? nice banger bud!

Thanks, and it depends I bought mine from Nealio already finished. There are places though I have heard that the new style Caspian mags will work in tanfos but I haven't tried. Also highercapacity.com will weld a tube for you for $100.

If anybody needs a stock magwell from a Witness Elite (large frame) let me know. $23.57 shipped, but I could probably be talked down to an even 20 bones.

If anybody needs a stock magwell from a Witness Elite (large frame) let me know. $23.57 shipped, but I could probably be talked down to an even 20 bones.

$23.57 shipped?! SOLD

Address as follows.

Praetorian97

ul. Astronomicheskaya 22, kv. 33

Kharkov

UKRAINE

$23.57 shipped?! SOLD

Address as follows.

Praetorian97

ul. Astronomicheskaya 22, kv. 33

Kharkov

UKRAINE

:roflol::cheers::roflol:

I guess we should all remember to qualify "shipped" with "anywhere I can ship for five bucks!"

I shipped some stuff to Canada and I cant believe how much it was and how long it took.

Really? The first time I shipped to Canada, I walked into the post office :ph34r: and it cost me over $30 (and several years off my life :angry2: ), but the second time I used USPS.com, printed an international label from my desk and it cost less than $10.