Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Indiana USPSA Championship

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vid.

Jake yet again amazes me in his MD skills. Made a east coast national match that we will be talking about for a long time!

Just want to give you guys a heads up. Some of my sponsors sponsored this match. I've already been contacted by them telling me that they are getting great feed back from this match. This is what it takes to keep them in the game. They wanna know that what they put out there actually means something to somebody. If you don't need it great but at least respect the fact that with out them putting it on the table you wouldn't have it to sell :-)

Edited by steel1212

My vid.

Jake yet again amazes me in his MD skills. Made a east coast national match that we will be talking about for a long time!

Just want to give you guys a heads up. Some of my sponsors sponsored this match. I've already been contacted by them telling me that they are getting great feed back from this match. This is what it takes to keep them in the game. They wanna know that what they put out there actually means something to somebody. If you don't need it great but at least respect the fact that with out them putting it on the table you wouldn't have it to sell :-)

Cerakote sent a lot of cool Oakley backpacks and other items ($750 worth)

Black Bullet Internation sent $750 worth of certificates

All the sponsors are listed here

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=70

with direct links back to their homepage, take a couple of minutes and send them thanks

it is what keeps them coming back and hopefully bring back vendors to the matches

11 pages from the match of pictures

http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/jakemartens1/slideshow/2014%20Indiana%20USPSA%20Championship

I have 4 hours of video to edit thru (I was setting cameras up downrange and turning them on and off before make ready, I need to find them with remotes that are HD and cheap enough to not worry about getting screwed up)

working on that stuff now (since I am back at work and have some free time)

Fabulous match and wonderful prizes.......

My take on my production finish is I had the points with the top 10 finishers, just slow on the time.

If you missed this one, there may not be another one as great as this one. It's going to be hard to top this.

When is the next one???

Please support the sponsors......

That vid is some great advertisement if you plan on doing that Match next year too. Good stuff Jake. Now go take a vacation I'd say you have earned one.

That is a good video showing the stages good and a lot of the shooters too. If you have a few more hours of footage, I'll be patiently waiting jake. Thanks man.

Edited by a matt

That vid is some great advertisement if you plan on doing that Match next year too. Good stuff Jake. Now go take a vacation I'd say you have earned one.

oh that was my week of vacation, I am back at work as of today...

I still have another couple hours of video to go thru

My vid.

Cerakote sent a lot of cool Oakley backpacks and other items ($750 worth)

Black Bullet Internation sent $750 worth of certificates

All the sponsors are listed here

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=70

with direct links back to their homepage, take a couple of minutes and send them thanks

it is what keeps them coming back and hopefully bring back vendors to the matches

I snagged one of those Cerakote/Oakley backpacks. They are awesome!

Errr, I should say my two daughters snagged one of those cool Cerakote/Oakley backpacks (from me). :roflol:

It's been said before, but it bears repeating: incredible job in pulling this off, Jake! The amount of time you put into organizing this was undoubtedly monumental. I'd also like to thank Mike Moser and Travis Fitzpatrick who RO'd with me. On a 32-round course we averaged under 2:15 from starting beep to starting beep. No down time there.

Edited by Todd7446

A great match, with stages that seemed straight forward, but could trick you up. Thanks Jake, and the great RO crew. The RO's were very helpful, and friendly. Good time.

PS. did anyone find a Sidewinder slide racker (silver) on stages 15- 18 or 1-4. The slide racker came out of my open gun. If so would you PM. me, and I'll give you shipping address, and shipping money.

Thanks---Hunter Booth