Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Indiana USPSA Championship

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2014 Indiana USPSA Championship Match is all but over, the shooting has stopped, and the results are now posted

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=12688

Big thanks to our title sponsor Phoenix Trinity. They were a great partner with us this year and the Jr program will be smiling!! PT donated their parts and covered the cost on everything else, Akia Custom Guns built an amazing looking open gun (no I did not get to shoot it) that they donated the labor
We had a lot of great support and many sponsors that have been very generous over that last several years and some new sponsors.
SNS Casting, Target Sports, Nowlin Arms, Techwear,Canyon Creek Custom and LoneStar Innovations all were very generous.
The winners of the raffled guns have already been contacted (sorry I don't have their names with me)
For a full list of sponsors please check them out at
http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=70
Take a few minutes and contact them...It goes a very long way and retaining sponsors and vendors at USPSA matches.

I will be working on mailing out plaques this week based on the Recognition levels:
!!!Trophy Policy!!!
Trophy only Match:
Recognizing by Division: (Must have 10 competitors to recognize a Division)
High Overall – 10 to 24 competitors in the division
2nd Overall - 25 to 49 competitors in the division
3rd Overall - 50 to 74 competitors in the division
4th Overall - more than 75 competitors in the division

Recognizing by Classification: (Division Status must be met)
First in Class: GM through D (Each class with a minimum of 5 shooters)
Second in Class: GM through D (Each class with a minimum of 10 competitors)
Third in Class: GM through D (Each class with a minimum of 15 competitors)

Recognizing by Category: (Division Status must be met, must have a minimum of 5 per Category)
High Lady
High Super Senior
High Senior
High Junior
High Military
High Law Enforcement

Indiana State Match Champion Per Division
Must be current legal resident of Indiana, Division status must be met (minimum of 10 competitors in the Division)

Thanks to everyone that came and competed in this match

That match looked like a great time. Nice job Jake. Looks like Vogel's oal hit factor is 8.66 for all 18 stages. Nice.

17 stages

We unfortunately lost a stage over safety concerns that were discovered Saturday morning.

Until Saturday morning we had not had squads on the adjacent bays at the same time, once we did that morning it was discovered that there was a safety concern that required us to either lose two stages in one Bay, or one stage in the other bay.

No one liked my idea of getting and painting Kevlar helmets white to resemble the spaceballs toopers.... So we ended up with 17 stages

That match looked like a great time. Nice job Jake. Looks like Vogel's oal hit factor is 8.66 for all 18 stages. Nice.

17 stages

We unfortunately lost a stage over safety concerns that were discovered Saturday morning.

Until Saturday morning we had not had squads on the adjacent bays at the same time, once we did that morning it was discovered that there was a safety concern that required us to either lose two stages in one Bay, or one stage in the other bay.

No one liked my idea of getting and painting Kevlar helmets white to resemble the spaceballs toopers.... So we ended up with 17 stages

Next year if it is the same as Ga State. I'm coming for dinner Jake. Lol . looking forward to watching some videos of the match. Now that's a major match, the way everyone wants it to be, excellent job to everyone who help Jake pull it off. Cheers! Edited by a matt

Great match all the way around. The stages were a nice mix of hoser arrays with 15yd partials and crazy leans thrown in the middle.

ROs and staff were exceptional.

A sincere thanks to everyone involved.

My match video. Missing a couple of stages.

[youtube]

[/youtube] Edited by MstngLX50

I shot and worked the match. It was a really fun match to shoot and also a lot of fun working. I can hardly talk now after yelling for 4 days, but it is worth it.

Thanks Jake for putting on another wonderful match! I look forward to shooting and working this match again next year.

ChrisW