Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This website and forum

Tory Schmeiser

What I like??? Those of you that make this forum what it is.

Brian: Who shares all he knows with those of us so hungry we would eat the sand for knowledge about this sport.

Flex: Who besides a ton of info always passes on a funny little note here and there.

DT: Who besides haveing great taste in a comic book hero (DD)also passes on his know how to those of us that dont have much yet.

And to everyone else who helps out/chimes in to give us something to think about and things to laugh at.

I visit this page everyday. (starving actors have lots of time to read ...and dry fire) And I learn something from someone on every trip.

Thanks to you all.

This is what I like.

Tory

To me this is IPSC.com.

I have learned so much from everyone here,

esp. BE and FLEX.

I was one of the original people to sign up.

I started actual IPSC shooting 9 months after becoming a member on this board..

The only problem with this board is that the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

The experts that post here really make me "think".

I love exercising my mind and I learn as much about myself and how it relates to my everyday life, as I do about

this IPSC/USPSA thingy.

Thanks Brian for this http://www...

It is like my daily personal lesson...

dkdkd

Tory,  I'll always put my money on the guy who reads and dry-fires alot.   Because dry-fire includes so much more that just gun handling.  We can practice stances, movement, positions,  and mental images too.   I firmly believe this is the best way to progress.  (And I have a range in the back yard)      

Ghost Dog, about that sand............

Lol...thanks I was feeling so left out

And what about Travis?

Kelly?

Detlef?

Matt Burkett?

Lol...there really so many here that deserve credit for making this one of the best forums anywhere.

(Edited by Pat Harrison at 7:04 pm on June 10, 2002)

• 2 months later...

"DT: Who besides haveing great taste in a comic book hero (DD) also passes on his know how to those of us that don't have much yet."

"It's good to see Flex and DT get some props finally. Those cats are the foundation."

Awwwww....you guys.... [blushes, digs toe of Nike Land Shark into dirt]

As much as the ever-needy Thomas ego appreciates the compliment, I have to say the REAL foundation is our ever helpful host, Brian Enos.

Shooters seem to be a distinct genre of human being. Almost their own species. Most are unbelievably willing to share skills 'n tips with each other and with new shooters on the way up and are ravenous for knowledge. Most of the serious shooters I know are bright, savvy, professional, talented, comical, fun and real. Can't say that about just anyone these days.

And the darndest people, sometimes, are shooters: Medical Chief of Staff at our local hospital (a big one)(the hospital, that is)(well, the doctor, too, is rather tall come to think of it...) is a very serious shooter but likely not many people here know it. And so on. We all have fun. And we share it.

AAhhh... the smell of gunpowder.....!.....