Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9mm 17round Mags available at 44mag.com

razorfish

Just got the email that the M&P mags were available from 44mag.com.

Only problem is that these thieves want $99 for them.

Not for me, but someone may be willing to pay this for them so here's link:

http://www.44mag.com/product/m_p_9/smith_and_wesson

I miss the good old days... Sad that the good old days were less than a year ago.

Edited by razorfish

I have five and have for six months. Just not enough to run it next year in production. Not payin $99 and can't seem to get past the horders. Looks like a platform change is in my future if I want to shoot production.

I miss the good old days... Sad that the good old days were less than a year ago.

WEASALS PLAIN AND SIMPLE

why dont u guys band together and put up a weasels list and do not buy foirm anyone on the list

c.t.d.

.44 mag

saw this all coming on bama'mama's 2nd term

bought 50 or so 2 yrs ago. have 5 people to provide for. could not see gouging so sold no mags dureing last c/f he caused. i was in the mag ban in 94' we knew but most didnt even know it was in the ban till it was passed.

be PROACTIVE AND PASS To FRIENDS. i am in the business so i can not legally post on my web site but i pass this on when ever i can legally do it

FIGHT BACK'''''''''''''''''''''''

JJW.

Edited by jjw

I have five and have for six months. Just not enough to run it next year in production. Not payin $99 and can't seem to get past the horders. Looks like a platform change is in my future if I want to shoot production.

51 rounds isn't enough to run production? I guess not if you want to have a stage ahead already loaded, but that's a luxury not a necessity.

The hoarders are the worst. You're not going to live long enough to shoot 75 pistol mags in a row during the zombie apocalypse. Especially not with your armchair bunker fitness program. Silliness!

I'd just like to accumulate ten magazines. Seven to go. That way I can shoot any division in any game and still have a whole stage loaded up ahead. I'll wait for the supply to stabilize and wish terminal illness upon the gougers.

Unfortunately, until then, the man, the zombie or the whomsoever that is "gonna git me" will be able do so after the third magazine. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
I got the arrival notification email from Midway yesterday and ordered up two 9mm mags for $70 shipped. They're shipping today.

I managed to grab a couple too. I've had some 1911 recoil springs in my shopping cart at Midway for a while just waiting for another item or two to offset shipping. These mags did the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked for the 44Mag S&W magazines and they are listed at $59.00.

Oldtrooper

These guy's are buying new S&W M&P 9MM PISTOLS. Then they are breaking them down. The sell the complete upper for 375.00 and the receiver for 275.00 each of the back straps go for 30.00 and finally the two mag for 59.00 each. At the end of the day, they have sold a new pistol for $828.00

Boy are they giving us a deal. Not me. There are enough business trying to screw guys on guns and ammo now. Only way to stop them is quit buying there stuff.

This is just my personal opinion, and its content is not that of management. JMHO :bow:

Edited by Ken Bird