Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone having luck getting .223 dies from Dillon?

Suggest you might also check with any local Gun Shops that carry Dillion Products.

My local shop here in Central Texas has got 3 sets of steel 223 dies on the shelf right now, and 9mm and 40 S&W too

I have a set on order for a couple weeks but don't plan on getting them for 2 months. What shop? I'm just north of austin.

I placed an order on 3/19, and received everything except the carbide .223 dies. I called them a moment ago and they informed me that the carbide dies are still on back order and it would be at least a couple weeks and possibly more.

So I can go back to waiting again, but at least I know they haven't lost or forgotten the last item I am waiting for. Oh and my wait time on the call was less than 1 minute. As usual, very professional service from the group at Dillon.

Suggest you might also check with any local Gun Shops that carry Dillion Products.

My local shop here in Central Texas has got 3 sets of steel 223 dies on the shelf right now, and 9mm and 40 S&W too

I have a set on order for a couple weeks but don't plan on getting them for 2 months. What shop? I'm just north of austin.

"Nagels," In San Antonio

• 1 month later...

223 steel dies are well in stock. We are up to July 10th on filling carbide die backorders.

I need a darn 223 trimmer die but man the sellers on Ebay are on crack. They want ludicrous money for one :(. I figured look on Ebay to get one quicker since someone might have it in stock and charge a few dollars more but this is nuts..lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dillon-20107-Rapid-RT-1200B-223-223-Case-Trim-Die-/111171312798?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e2539c9e