Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 nationals questions

shooter.860

Don't know if it's been answered, but who is the Match Ammo provider?

Always the same, I think - Precision Delta.

eta: You order through USPSA, not with Precision Delta. There should be an ordering page link in the Nationals section of the USPSA website.

If it is there, I couldn't find it. (I spent all of about 2 minutes, so I could have overlooked it.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's been answered, but who is the Match Ammo provider?

Always the same, I think - Precision Delta.

eta: You order through USPSA, not with Precision Delta. There should be an ordering page link in the Nationals section of the USPSA website.

If it is there, I couldn't find it. (I spent all of about 2 minutes, so I could have overlooked it.)

After logging in, click on the Nationals link, then, bottom right under "Travel with Firearms", click USPSA Match Ammo Service, then top center of the new page, click Order Ammo.

I did not realise that Practiscore would be used for the scoring at Nationals. I've been messing around with an option to allow me to tag the Hit Factor to the LiveShots videos and it looks like I may get a chance to try it out at the match.

I'm not sure if they will be uploading the scores to the internet 'as they happen' but if they do I can add that link to my web-page and we can have a full online experience for the viewers.

If there is a good enough network at the range, the videos could be online within a couple of minutes, along with the scores.... This could be a game-changer for this sport.

I did not realise that Practiscore would be used for the scoring at Nationals. I've been messing around with an option to allow me to tag the Hit Factor to the LiveShots videos and it looks like I may get a chance to try it out at the match.

I'm not sure if they will be uploading the scores to the internet 'as they happen' but if they do I can add that link to my web-page and we can have a full online experience for the viewers.

If there is a good enough network at the range, the videos could be online within a couple of minutes, along with the scores.... This could be a game-changer for this sport.

Paul, if there is a game changer for the sport you're going to be the one to discover it. Godspeed.

I just got my squadding e-mail... I don't see the Super Squads listed on the screen. I need that information to figure out where to squad so I can cover the match effectively and still compete..

Does anyone know what squad numbers are set aside for the Men's & Women's Super Squads for Limited and Open ??

So do these emails not go out to everyone all at once?

Don't know, I got two emails, one at 0858 and the second at 0920. It's a personal squadding link in it that took me to the squad list, no names visible there.

Apparently not. Maybe they are parsed a few each minute in alphabetical order. Been over an hour and I'm still waiting on mine, too. Check your spam folder as well.

Edited by remoandiris

Per Ken on FB:

"You may have received two squadding emails. My apologies; an unprintable character in an email address caused the email system to choke. We fixed the bogus address but had to resend all notes."

Don't know, I got two emails, one at 0858 and the second at 0920. It's a personal squadding link in it that took me to the squad list, no names visible there.

Just one more week before the road trip and the last two matches this weekend are cancelled due to all the rain that has fallen over the past few days. Fortunately the local range has a Hunter Sight-in program running so I should be able to at least dial my scope in before I head out to Utah... though chances are that I won't be able to shoot the match anyway.

The additional bummer is that I can't do any tests with the new DSLR that I just got this morning (up to 12fps with continuous auto-focus!), so it will be a trial-by-fire at the match instead. ho hum...

On the plus side, my house is not currently underwater, so there's that to be thankful for.