Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maybe the Mojo Is Working!

rhino

HEY...!!!! <_<

Who you callin' a ho'.....?!

:lol: Sorry SL. I didn't realize that you looked so much like Paris Hilton!

-ld

ps - My wife suggested I post a pic of Courtney Love for the "ho" photo but I was eating breakfast and didn't want to toss it while using Google's image search.

Thanks, jhgtyre, for your consideration. It's actually possible to view Paris H. as "attractive" if you really, really try, or at least not all that nauseous. Courtney Love, on the other hand, makes me want to hurl just reading her name. She's one of the few where you actually do NOT append the classic guy disclaimer ("... but don't get me wrong, I'd still do 'er."). She is a heinous beast. She makes my Mojo "turtle."

Kimberkid and Rhino have been jaded by unfortunate circumstances and rather than move on with life, choose to revel in such circumstances and make light of them via perverted jokes. Although, I second the vote for Rhino getting some "Sig Lady Effect"

I think rhino needs a dose of the SiG Lady Effect.......

I need to know what this entails, whether or not it hurts, and if it does, how much?

And can I afford it?

:unsure:

In other news ... as the weather cools, we get close to when the long leather coat gets put into service for the winter.

The Mojo Flows Where the Leather Coat Goes ...