Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maybe the Mojo Is Working!

rhino

On my way home from an IDPA match today, a buddy and I stopped in West Lafayette at the edge of the Purdue campus to get lunch. After lunch, we decided to hang out for a while outside and enjoy the nice weather and the sights and sounds of campus.

When we got a good spot, I noticed four very attractive girls dressed alike, standing in front of a bar across the street. They were all wearing tiny red plaid mini-skirts and skimpy red tank tops. They had that young-stripper-working-the-naughty-girl-next-door look going and they were working it well.

After a while, they crossed the street and I realized they would pass us on the sidewalk. Since I am me, I was compelled to speak to them as they past, making a comment in admiration of their attire. I inquired in an obviously sarcastic tone as to whether or not they were together. One of them came back at me with the classic, "No, we just happened to meet today" response and the conversation was underway. It turns out they're in town working for Bacardi Rum on some kind of promotional tour.

All of a sudden, their leader whips out a digital camera and asks if they could take a picture with me. If there was any hesitation in my voice or demeanor, it must have been on the order of picoseconds because I very quickly agreed.

Two sat on my left and one sat on my right. The one on the right turned toward me and pressed her body against. The nearer of the two on the left scooched similarly close and put her head on my shoulder. When I was about to scream at the top of my lungs, "THANK YOU GOD!," the leader snapped the photo, and after a bit more conversation they were off.

We saw them later and I tried to get them to e-mail a copy of the photo to me, but the leader gave me an excuse about having to mail the memory card to her boss, blah blah blah. She said I could come back to the bar in the evening when they'd be taking polaroids, but I'm not going to be there tonight.

With a last admiring glance, I had to leave for home.

Now ... I realize they were just doing their job, but the mojo for TIMING was clearly working perfectly. The mojo that compels me to speak to strangers who pique my interest was in effect, and that's what put me in a place and situation wherein I was one of the people singled out for their attention.

Plus I saw them posing for photos with some college boys and they stood at a respectful distance from them. ;)

The mojo is rising ... last week's hug at the gym and girl at the STAPLES store, and now today's experience ... B)

Maybe?? aint no maybe bout it rhino, you DEFINETLY working the mojo you big bad smooth pimpin baller. I told you to just turn on the charm switch and all the honeys would come runnin. your my hero man, just dont forget, every woman in the world is a "chubby chaser" as you say, they just dont all know it yet.

It's just a matter of time before I'm known far and wide as the "Mack Daddy" of West Central Indiana. I'll be showing up at matches with a pair of strip...er.... "dancers" on each arm. I'll make sure they wear camo for IDPA, of course.

I need to start practicing the lingo, though. Let's see ...

"I'm straight-up pimpin', yo!"

"Grandmaster Rhino in FULL EFFECT, Boy-eeeeeee!"

"Wes' Siiiiiiiiiiiide! Represent!"

Hmmm ... maybe I'd better stick to the circa 1970s and 1980s slang instead.

I still like my Boys from the Hood scenario...where you have to shoot using the Hood Hold and scream...." I'm gona buss a cap in you asss" at the beginning of each stage....and have to look the part with lots of chains and gold... :D

Are chains and gold still designated "Bling-bling?" I heard in a movie recently that some jewelry (specifically diamonds) are no longer "bling," but "ice."

Good thing I'm shooting 9mmP now! It means I can "Buss a cap in yo' a** wit' my nine!"

I really should get it chrome plated and get some pearly grips if I'm going to do this right. And a full length purple crushed velvet coat with matching floppy hat.

"Don't hate the playah ... hate the game!"

Of course, we're just kidding about the pimp talk and gold chains. The real reason people are being attracted to Rhino is that they sense that he's at peace with who he is. That's why those pretty girls just naturally pressed in real close. That's why he speaks to people in a way that makes them just naturally feel like responding back to him. And, I've never actually met Rhino in person, but I'll bet he listens.

I'm regularly amazed by the extent to which our whole society relies on pretenses to get by. Bigger houses, flashier cars, mo money. It's as though people were trying to make their entire lives into an advertisement that screams "look at me I'm so.....cool....wealthy.....dangerous....powerful...." or which ever image they wish to create. What I see in those images is: "I'm so lonely, look at me, somebody please, just see me." It looks like a room full of screaming kids at a day care center that nobody ever paid enough attention to. Guess what, they got older, but they never grew up.

Mojo. I like the word. It's kinda funny. And it means....... whatever it means to you.

Bonedaddy is way too kind to me ... what really happened was that I had a phony wad of cash I "accidentally" dropped on the ground as they approached. It was the classic $20 bill wrapped around a big roll of singles and some newspaper. ;)

I don't mind being used ... I'm kind of trampy. :lol:

Did Rhino forget to add that he took his Halloween costume for a test ride... gold goblet, purple suit, cape, and a feather in his hat while dropping the ghetto roll?

Please tell us that your trusty "Nine" is NOT gold plated with ivory grips!! :P

Or was it the gold toof?

Sam, you are exactly correct. In all honesty, Rhino is at peace with himself. I have met him on a couple occasions now, and hopefully he will become my steady practice partner. He is very open about his past and the lessons he has learned in life, and exudes a presencse of inner peace and confidence. Congrats Rhino my friend, for you have beheld the finest treasures of this earth..... a coupla foxy hoes

Sam, you are exactly correct. In all honesty, Rhino is at peace with himself. I have met him on a couple occasions now, and hopefully he will become my steady practice partner. He is very open about his past and the lessons he has learned in life, and exudes a presencse of inner peace and confidence. Congrats Rhino my friend, for you have beheld the finest treasures of this earth..... a coupla foxy hoes

I always thought that this was a "hoe"

Hoe.jpg

and that this was a "ho"

Paris-Hilton-3637.jpg

:D

-ld