Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Not saying it won't be a option but all the past years they only shot 2-4 stages on Sunday to allow for awards and drive time back home....don't know the number of stages but it would be difficult to get 8-10 stages in Sunday morning.

Just now seeing this - there will NOT be an all-day Sunday squad.

The time slots will be the same as the previous years: All-day Friday, All-day Saturday (about 3 or squads of 10 - 11 folks), AM Saturday/AM Sunday, or PM Saturday/AM Sunday.

Hopefully one of those time slots can eventually work for you.

Also - my phone number on the website is no longer current: 615-415-0099 or 770-757-5188

• 2 weeks later...

i have a bunch of entry forms sent to brad. he's been busy with area 6 and should have them on the self-squading soon.

lynn

Cool, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something stupid like put the wrong zip code on the envelope. Yeah, I did that once.

i have a bunch of entry forms sent to brad. he's been busy with area 6 and should have them on the self-squading soon.

lynn

Cool, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something stupid like put the wrong zip code on the envelope. Yeah, I did that once.

As we have done the past few years, we are offering some varying time slots to provide more flexibility.

Attached is the schedule in order to help you pick the squad best fitted to when you want to shoot.

If you need to shoot on Friday, please let me know beforehand. We can accommodate some Friday shooters, but just need to limit to only those that cannot make the weekend schedule work for them.

Any questions or anything - give me a shout: 770-757-5188 or 615-415-0099 brad.griffin@gmail.com

TN Section Squad Schedule - 2013.pdf

lynn

Hey Lynn,

will this match be an STI contingency match? Thanks!

David

probably not. you have to have a bunch of competitors.

[quote name="moverfive" post="1927135" timestamp="

If you need to shoot on Friday, please let me know beforehand. We can accommodate some Friday shooters, but just need to limit to only those that cannot make the weekend schedule work for them.

What time would people need to shoot on Friday?