Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

circleville ohio march 2nd

I have been assigned bay 2, and given 32 rounds on paper.

You'll need some snow to cool your barrels...

:)

GREAT! Who's the sick and twisted SOB that allowed Anderson to design a stage!

The Barbarian! I will give it to Anderson that his stages usually end up being fun for most people. Lets see if he challenge Hyder enough though with Hyder's new found shooting abilities.

The Barbarian! I will give it to Anderson that his stages usually end up being fun for most people. Lets see if he challenge Hyder enough though with Hyder's new found shooting abilities.

Steve really does know how to build fun stages. Who else would have a doll baby as a prop that you throw into a milk crate.

Was also the first time that I have attempted to shot in the snow wasn't as cold as i would have thought it to be once you got going! You guys put on some of the best matches, this is why several people drive over 2.5hrs one way to be there thanks for your hard work!

And yes the baby toss was different!

Was also the first time that I have attempted to shot in the snow wasn't as cold as i would have thought it to be once you got going! You guys put on some of the best matches, this is why several people drive over 2.5hrs one way to be there thanks for your hard work.

And yes the baby toss was different!

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you made the long drive and had fun. See you next month.

Jason the truth is I broke my toe last week, and after the Dr. said no running or jumping for 4-6 weeks, I wasn't about to take any chances after only 4 days! ;)

And hey, next time I can't make it to a match just mail them to me. I'll get it done lickety split! :roflol:

Jason the truth is I broke my toe last week, and after the Dr. said no running or jumping for 4-6 weeks, I wasn't about to take any chances after only 4 days! ;)

And hey, next time I can't make it to a match just mail them to me. I'll get it done lickety split! :roflol:

I thought you were super human Chris! It's all good, kinda cold, missed seeing Micah running around in the early 80s get up trying to stay warm.

Conrad, any chance we can get a texas star in the mix before state? Rumor is they will have one at state and the last one I shot at ate my lunch.

Rumor? It's a fact you will see a Texas Star. While your at it practice shooting it from the shaky bridge. :devil:

Conrad, any chance we can get a texas star in the mix before state? Rumor is they will have one at state and the last one I shot at ate my lunch.

Rumor? It's a fact you will see a Texas Star. While your at it practice shooting it from the shaky bridge. :devil:

Great! Glad I switched to limited. Guess I will bring a few more rounds than I had planed.