Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triangle SS Versamax Zombie

T Bacus

I got my VMT Zombie gun back from TSS yesterday, looks great. I only had a chance to put 25 rounds of STS Nitro 27's through it but they functioned perfectly. I will get pictures posted here later today if I can figure out how to get them off my phone. Anyway, I can highly recommend TSS, the work is excellent and turnaround was very fast, 3 days for UPS to get it there, five days at TSS and then UPS dragged their feet and took eight days to get it back to me. Just under three weeks total.

I hate to hijack a posting but I have a Benelli M2 are you guys at Triangle too busy putting together new gun packages or are you taking in customer guns?

Tom

This question makes me think you did not read my post.

Tim

No, I was not sure if they are currently taking in work or if yours was previously sent in. I had tried sending them an email a while back and got no response. That being said with business being dynamic these days i thought i would ask.

We are taking in customers guns and putting out some of our own. Im sorry your email went unanswered. Please give us a call and we'll happily answer any questions you have. 361.241.1091. Ask for Rorie.i

No, I was not sure if they are currently taking in work or if yours was previously sent in. I had tried sending them an email a while back and got no response. That being said with business being dynamic these days i thought i would ask.

Phone works better than e mail--361-241-1091 and yes they are accepting Benelli work.-------------Larry