Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ultimate Clip loader

Nimitz

I've always wondered the same thing... I guess ultimate magazine loader just doesn't have the same ring?

That being said this is one of my greatest 20ish buck purchases ever... I challenge you to find a quicker way to blow through 22 ammo!

:cheers:

Edited by Rambo

I've always wondered the same thing... I guess ultimate magazine loader just doesn't have the same ring?

That being said this is one of my greatest 20ish buck purchases ever... I challenge you to find a quicker way to blow through 22 ammo!

Agreed, best $20 you'll ever spend if you shoot much .22 at all. But there should be a warning on the package that states " ammo consumption will greatly increase with use of this product"

My wife and I will be using the same gun for US Steel matches so this will be a big help ...

The adjustment probably won't be the same for both. You should get two anyway. When I thought I lost mine, I paniced and bought 2 more :)

BTW, if you go to this site:

http://zaliznockindustries.com/outdoors.htm

you get to pick the color you want and if you get a couple of friends to split 6, they're $15 plus shipping and handling.

Anyone know if this can be used on Browning Buck Mark clips?

They work with a Buckmark, but are more magazine-picky than when used with a Ruger. The old Buckmark magazines are hit or miss, whereas the UCL seems to work with most newer (last 5 years or so) mags. Every now and then you'll find a BM mag that just doesn't want to load properly with the UCL.

Sent from my Verizon phone using Tapatalk

They do work really well. Just a word of caution, When I use lead wax coated bullets they would jam up the loader. Since then I only use copper platred or similar bullets and it works great.. A few thousand rds through it and not a problem!

They do work really well. Just a word of caution, When I use lead wax coated bullets they would jam up the loader. Since then I only use copper platred or similar bullets and it works great.. A few thousand rds through it and not a problem!

Spraying the inside of the loader with silicone and letting it dry, before loading may solve the lead wax coated bullet issue.

It has for me.

As always - your results may vary !

In the directions it says if you are using waxy bullets to fill the Cliploader and give it a small shot of Remington Teflon Spray Lube. I have been doing this and it really loads slick.

Cliploader INSTR SHT 2012.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Spraying the inside of the loader with silicone and letting it dry, before loading may solve the lead wax coated bullet issue.

It has for me.

As always - your results may vary !

A shot of REM oil spray before use works wonders for me. Yes the wax gums em up. Work wonders doing reloads for steel shoots

Edited by Timido