Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Puppies...

diehli

Just to clarify - I am a meat eater and not a member of PETA. (now, who do I have to apologize to for that, I wonder?)

I just think that people who kick dogs (for example) deserve to be pistol whipped.

Right on !

Buy the pup a steak !

Then teach him proper sight alignment , just in case...

Travis F.

Too bad that shot wasn't a bit higher (head) or lower (groin).

Hell, I'd adopt that pup! Probably a better shot than I am of late. Hmmm...does a dog have to have a license to carry a firearm?

Now THAT's a "service animal"!

Is it hard for a dog to squeeze the trigger, since they don't have any thumbs? :lol::D So far at least one of them seems to be an OK shot.

Hope the pups find a good home.

Once a pup is covered in a news story it is virtually assured of a home. It's the pups you don't read about that you need to be worried about.

Remember the old saying about keeping your mouth shut and letting people wonder or opening and proving your an idiot...... well I guess this guy provided all the proof we needed.

I figure the real story is that he had puppy in one hand and gun in other and missed the puppy and shot himself (yes, he deserved it!) and made up this dumb story to cover his butt. Now if he had just said, I had an accident, people would have mutter about his intelligence and forgot the whole thing. Now he is brand as stupid for life! Sort of like that "Gun Safety" demo on the boat ramp at 11pm that started with "Hey Ya'll Watch This...."

Plus, what he was doing was just mean and karma has this funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

Go Puppy Power!