Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

223 Bullets

Franco79

Natchez shooting supply had some recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yup, and then gone the next day. Best bet is to watch them all everyday. I got lucky at nachez the other day and got 1000 next day they had zilch!

Placed a order with MG when their site stated they were in stock...that was on the 17th......card has not yet been charged so don't know when they will ship....

I ordered mine on the 17th as well (.223 55gn FMJ). They shipped a couple of days ago and will be delivered on the 29th. Might want to call and see whats up as they are no longer showing up on their site for sale.

Placed a order with MG when their site stated they were in stock...that was on the 17th......card has not yet been charged so don't know when they will ship....

I ordered mine on the 17th as well (.223 55gn FMJ). They shipped a couple of days ago and will be delivered on the 29th. Might want to call and see whats up as they are no longer showing up on their site for sale.

If you look close at the site it says back in stock on the 4th. Is there an echo in here? http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165160entry1837813

Also, Midway's is good about back-orders. The Hornady 55gr FMJBT is a good bullet.

Exactly how good is Midway's backorder on those bullets I want to go ahead and order it but am unsure.

Midway is a reputable on line retailer. I've never back ordered something they didn't deliver when it came in.

I think that's for new orders I didn't get an email saying they would be delayed...

Yup just checked my order details on the midway website says the 4th.

Edited by jonb.

UGGGH! The Midway website DOES NOT track backorders in regards to incoming supply so today to my surprise my order did not ship and when I called they told me that there was no way to know exactly where I was on the list in regards to the shipments coming and going but I would definitely NOT be in this months batch and the lady did not know 100% if my order would be included in the next batch shipping on Feb 13. I cancelled and found some in stock at Natchez "bit the bullet" pun intended and paid a little more. As of this edit they are still in stock http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=HO2267BAG&src=tpSlrHm

Edited by jonb.

UGGGH! The Midway website DOES NOT track backorders in regards to incoming supply so today to my surprise my order did not ship and when I called they told me that there was no way to know exactly where I was on the list in regards to the shipments coming and going but I would definitely NOT be in this months batch and the lady did not know 100% if my order would be included in the next batch shipping on Feb 13. I cancelled and found some in stock at Natchez "bit the bullet" pun intended and paid a little more. As of this edit they are still in stock http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=HO2267BAG&src=tpSlrHm

Out of stock now. That didn't take long