Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

production holster

cnote

I you were getting one for XMas

what would be your choice??? and why??

1 ) Double Alpha Academy PDR Holster- Right Hand- Low Ride

2 ) Ghost Stinger CZ SP01

3 ) Blade-Tech Black Ice DOH Holster (CZ SP01, Tek-Lok, Right Hand, Black)

4 ) Blade-Tech DOH/Sting Ray Holster BLACK- RIGHT HAND (CZ SP01 (Shadow Variants))

I believe #4 is the only one that could be adaptable for IDPA, but i dont shoot it that much anyhow and could choose a different firearm

thanks for any suggestions

Edited by cnote

I shoot the SP01 in Production. I had the BT DOH holster. It was nice. I switched to the Ghost Stinger a few months ago. Love it. You can get a lot better of a grip on the gun when you draw. Without a doubt, the Stinger is the best one, IMO.

The PDR is really nice and much better than my Bladetech holsters in regards to the holster lining. Kydex is tough on the finish and after dryfire/livefire, it really takes the finish off. Also, the PDR is just as secure as the others I have.

The PDR is really nice and much better than my Bladetech holsters in regards to the holster lining. Kydex is tough on the finish and after dryfire/livefire, it really takes the finish off. Also, the PDR is just as secure as the others I have.

i was leaning this way due to the lining, does it look like it will be able to survive the test of time, or peel off sooner than later

i was leaning this way due to the lining, does it look like it will be able to survive the test of time, or peel off sooner than later

Good question. I have one match and about 500 dryfire draws with mine and no visible signs of wear and tear. DAA has some of the best support in the business so I would imagine they would stand behind their product in the event it prematurely came apart.