Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 G3G Practical Shotgun Challenge July 6-7 at The World Shooting Co

Practical questions:

How far away is parking from the stages?

We are going to have stages spread out all over the 1600 acre World Shooting Complex. There will be some stages clustered together, but you will need to drive between most stages and parking will be provided.

Do i need to bring my cart?

Might be convenient for some of the stages clustered together, but probably not necessary.

Any tube restrictions?

8+1 is division capacity for Limited and Manual, no restriction after the buzzer.

What facilities are available at the complex?

What facilities aren't available might be easier to answer... :)...Over 1000 RV Campsites with 50amp service, sewer, and water available. Primitive camp sites, public shower buildings, fishing, boating, a full service restaurant and banquet center, an indoor event center, the list goes on and on... you can read more at http://www.dnr.illin...recreation/WSRC

Edited by JTMaddox

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought was to leave the Early Registration price open for the first 50 to register, but that's coming up pretty quick! We've received a great response and already have shooters registered from IL, IN, MO, KY, OH, PA, CO, OK, TN, IA, and CA !

We have now enabled Off-Line Payment as a purchase option so you can register on-line and pay by check or money order if that's your preference :)

Gateway 3-Gun Practical Shotgun Challenge

Edited by JTMaddox

The thought was to leave the Early Registration price open for the first 50 to register, but that's coming up pretty quick! We've received a great response and already have shooters registered from IL, IN, MO, KY, OH, PA, CO, OK, TN, IA, and CA !

We have now enabled Off-Line Payment as a purchase option so you can register on-line and pay by check or money order if that's your preference :)

You just got one from WA!

You just got one from WA!

Outstanding!

Looks like we've already met our ealy registration goals. We are going to leave the discounted Early Registration open for one more week and then continue with registration at the regular price. http://g3gpsc.whindo.com

Thanks to everyone for all the interest that has been shown in this match, between the unbeleivably great sponsors and the support from the shooting community this is shaping up to be quite the event!

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements about some really cool things currently in the works! (including a name change for the event perhaps?)

So, I can't find a website or anything with information about where the range is etc...

I'm afraid I'm not on facebook as I'm a teacher and that's dangerous.

Anyone know where I can get more information???

Thanks, sorry to be dim!

Denise

Here is the web-site for the range Denise.

http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/recreation/wsrc/Pages/default.aspx

It looks like and amazing facility. Hope that is what you were looking for.

So, I can't find a website or anything with information about where the range is etc...

I'm afraid I'm not on facebook as I'm a teacher and that's dangerous.

Anyone know where I can get more information???

Thanks, sorry to be dim!

Denise

Denise- All the info is on the registration page as well :)http://g3gpsc.whindo.com

The match is at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta Illinois. St. Louis is the closest airport, about 45 min to an hour away.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have, you can email me through the registration site or PM me on here any time.

Thanks,

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...