Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awesome new drill added!

MattBurkett

Okay, Paul Hara has out done himself this time! Check out the latest on the website.

Adjustable moveable target size with and without no-shoots that you can position however you want along with par time selection. Includes IDPA and IPSC targets. It includes a 1-4 second random start!

All I can say is WOW.

Click the link:

BurkettVideo.com

then click dryfire drills.

Have fun!

That is VERY COOL, but I wish there was a way to get the rest of the items off of the screen. (top and left side)

Right click on the link and choose "open in new window" and it will be all by itself. Then hit F11 and it'll go full screen for you.

BradC

• 1 month later...

I'am faster than Lucky Luke.. Yihaa... Turned on the webcam as I did the new awsome drill and whoha not even my superfast 1million frame per second $5 webcam could keep up with my draws... :D:D

The idea was good enough..

Something went wrong, I figured out that the partime wasn't the same as I set. Someone have this problem ? Say, I set partime to 1 sec, the actual partime could be .8 or 1.2 or..... This is the computor problem, program problem, well what is the problem?

mai

I have been using Matts new drill for a while now. I have found a way to spice it up a bit. I select the newest drill with the variable timer, select a time, start it and put it in the background. I open up the drill with the hiding swinger the paper and the two pepper poppers. The random timer is my start signal to draw and engage all four targets on the current screen. The success depends on hoew much time you dial in and how the swinger moves behind the hard cover.

I also think it would be great if a counter could be added to the new drill to let us keep track of how many draws we perform.

Thanks Matt for a great training aid.

JFS

No, it is a low speed internet but I don't think net-speed is the problem. After we load the drills, we may hang up net line and the drill still working.

I asked my friend, he suggested me to reinstall window and some programs. Well, I don't know.

mai