Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 MGM Ironman

I remember it being not quite required, but highly recommended last year, but then after shooting all the stages, there was not one that you needed it for. I put GGG swivels on my shotgun, they caused some feeding problems, the one that went on the mag tube, created a small void between the magtube and the mag extension, which caught the rims of the shotgun shells and jammed up the feed tube once in a while, then while shooting left handed, the side loop off the front of the buttstock (like a single point attachment) tore my knuckle up pretty good shooting it from the wrong side. I took them off and am not planning on running a sling on my shotgun this year. I sure hope no stages require them.

Edited by Smokecloud

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also remember last year, that #6 was the largest shot size allowed. I brought about 75 rds of buckshot and never got to light one off. I will bring buckshot again, just in case, but have also acquired a box of Federal Prairie Storm #6 for the spinners just in case. Im ready to pull out in 2 days, can't believe its here already.

I also remember last year, that #6 was the largest shot size allowed. I brought about 75 rds of buckshot and never got to light one off. I will bring buckshot again, just in case, but have also acquired a box of Federal Prairie Storm #6 for the spinners just in case. Im ready to pull out in 2 days, can't believe its here already.

I bought some #6, 1,420 fps, 1.5 oz. loads.. just in case... my shoulder hurts thinking about it

Not prepared. At all. :blush:

That goes back to make friends on your squad quickly... borrow what you need and forgot, or broke.. have beer money for the evenings.. lol

Now THAT I am ready for! :D