Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FLITZ POLISH

Chris Keen

EVERYBODY seems to rant and rave about FLITZ POLISH, but NOBODY seems to give away the BIG SECRET ........... WHERE THEY BOUGHT IT!!!

I could order it off the web, but I want to try it out tonight, and not in a week or two! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any help???

Thanks

Chris

Yes, I hear you all .............. Im sure there are a hundred places on the web to find it, but I was looking for a LOCAL store from which to purchase it. I did find the Flitz liquid polish at my local ACE HARDWARE store ............... still on the lookout for the paste. Maybe at this rate I could just order the paste and keep farting around with the liquid ..... (dosent seem to be doing me much good)

Thanks all (especially RTR :D )

Don't know if you are near water but I get Flitz at the Boat US store (West Marine same thing) They are marine discount stores and have a display with all the products Flitz has.

The fiberglass and paint restorer version (yes the label says it's for stainless and brass as well) works wonders on general clean up of powder soot stains on stainless guns and is far less abrasive than the regular Flitz and doesn't change the finish of the gun. I use it to take off discolorations that don't readily come off with solvent.

TW