Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They posted the results a few days ago. It's on the right side of the home page, under 2013 Midwest 3-Gun Championships. Click on the link for your division.

Hi Becky - if you go to the website: http://www.midwest3gun.com/ and look on the right side of the page, you will see the results posted by Division/Stage.

cheryl

I left my rifle mags on stage 3 Sunday morning, 2 - 30 rind mags cinched and one of them has a blue band painted around the bottom.

Did anyone find them?

Thanks!

I left my rifle mags on stage 3 Sunday morning, 2 - 30 rind mags cinched and one of them has a blue band painted around the bottom.

Did anyone find them?

Thanks!

I saw them along with my group - we were the last ones on the stage. We decided to leave them there. There were two RO's present as we left - they might have an idea.

Edited by DyNo!

Thanks to everyone involved in putting on this match. I had an amazing time and it was definitely worth the drive down from Canada to shoot it. Thanks to everyone on squad 18, had a great time shooting with all the people on my squad. Especially nice to shoot with the Yackley family, it was great seeing such young and skilled shooters in the sport. They have a great future in shooting ahead of them.

Did anyone find them?

Thanks!

I saw them along with my group - we were the last ones on the stage. We decided to leave them there. There were two RO's present as we left - they might have an idea.

Thanks a lot for the info, I was sure that was where I left them. Maybe Ken or one of the ROs will see this and know where to return them.

Did anyone find them?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the info, I was sure that was where I left them. Maybe Ken or one of the ROs will see this and know where to return them.

Don,

I will ask the R.O.'s. I went out to look for them but did not find them.

Ken

I was in the squad that found them along with a magazine with an Arrendondo base plate. I think Ryan gave them the ot RO's to keep. I'm pretty sure they belonged to one of the Geezer squad shooters.

Did anyone find them?

Thanks!

Don,

I will ask the R.O.'s. I went out to look for them but did not find them.

Ken

Ken

I apologize for being such a pain but these are my most reliable mags and

I would sure like to get them back. If they are found I will be glad to pay for the shipping.

Thanks a lot

Don

replying to slymantis from above:

Soon, we enjoyed shooting with you and everyone else on squad 18 too. It was good for the boys to hear about the hoops that a shooter from Canada has to jump through just to get to a match. Thanks for taking the time to listen to their questions about that. I tried to email you and message you on here to send you the photos I had for you. ...thinking maybe I read your email address incorrectly. My email is pofbeast@gmail.com

~Becky

I was in the squad that found them along with a magazine with an Arrendondo base plate. I think Ryan gave them the ot RO's to keep. I'm pretty sure they belonged to one of the Geezer squad shooters.

HA HA, :roflol: Geezer squad strikes again, they left a shotgun on our stage, we had our Midship man take it to them, they hadn't noticed yet.

Only problem , I'm not too far from doing the same thing :blush:

GREAT squad though :cheers: