Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OF MOSSBERG BEST EMPLOYEE

dskinsler83

I think OF Mossberg has one of the nicest and best customer service agents and I think she needs to take over the whole customer service department!

Thank you to Edna (Yvette on here guys) you are the greatest and thank you from myself and all the other in the 50+ mossberg 930 topic page here you have helped!! You are A+++++++++++++++++++++

She got me my 24" non ported barrel ordered and shipped in 2 days! That's pretty good to me but yeah I'd like to be able to buy the trigger guard with over travel stop

So how long did it take for you to get the barrel? I ordered mine late last Friday.

I didn't call till 16;00 Friday so I'm sure it didn't get shipped til Monday or Tuesday. Just hope it comes in when the wife isn't home ;)

Do what I do, I just say that its a part I ordered for someone else, hide it in the rafters for a few days, and then implement it into my gun after some time.

If she ask about the new look of the gun, I claim that its always been like that. If she ask about the sinking rafters, oh boy.

Well I quit my job to go back and work on another bachelors. Plus we are working on a 2nd kid so money could be tight soon. So a thinning of the herd my be in my future

I got lucky must have had one sitting I got my on the Saturday following the order on Monday

Which delivery service did they ship your barrel?

Edited by cajunautoxer

OK, dskinsler83, what did you end up doing? Converting the tectical gun with the 24inch barrel? I also read about someone covering up the ports on the shotgun with the mag clamp (not sure that is a good idea) but my thought is to get the Mossberg 930 Pat Flannigan 28" ported shotgun and either cover the ports or get the 24 inch barrel. Any thoughts on this idea?

• 4 months later...