Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has the best avatar?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duane's got it right. Me, too. I've secretly been in lust with P. Harrison's delightful avatar ever since I-don't-know-when......... :wub::wub::wub:

So there!!!! Now you KNOW!!!! :PB)

(Oh and yeh, I've PM'd him about it a time or two as well.... heh....)

Its the gemini coming out..... :lol: so I blame it on my devilish twin...all in good humor and fun. Before joining the BE forum I lurked for awhile, pretty much had an idea that people here were way too conservative - so its in my genes to be a little bit of a rebel... :P I laughed my ass off the first time sig lady said "what is that thing doing".... :lol: I wanted to jump right back and say "just gettin jiggy wid it BABY!" but I held back to see what others would say.

My oppinion has changed somewhat about the BE'rs now that I've been here for awhile....glad to find others who enjoy a few laughs in all the seriousness!

thanks for the votes

Duane's got it right. Me, too. I've secretly been in lust with P. Harrison's delightful avatar ever since I-don't-know-when......... :wub::wub::wub:

So there!!!! Now you KNOW!!!! :PB)

(Oh and yeh, I've PM'd him about it a time or two as well.... heh....)

....and the trend of hot chicks finding bad boys appealing continues.....

Here's our boy, Pat: http://gogoer1.tripod.com/images/destroyer/9front.jpg

Check out the upper lefthand corner for his avatar.

Damn glad to finally have THAT question answered to my satisfaction.

Okay, when I click on the link I get a tripod.com logo in the upper lefthand corner and nothing else. And here **I** want to have that question answered to my satisfaction.

Thanks, Luca. :D

SL... ya really need to read a bit more, dear. :P

BerKim... that's part of the reason I ditched it in the first place... it was inducing epileptic fits when I looked at it. It sped up for me as soon as I got on the new computer... didja get a new comp?