Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Western PA Section Championship June 14-16th

• 3 months later...

Call for match staff. June 14, 15, 16

Anyone that is interested in working the match can contact me for additional info but the basics are:

Shoot the match on Friday PM squads.

Hotel reimbursement (based on double room occupancy)

Lunch and drinks for each day

Your match fee will be refunded

E-mail is best ot get ahold of me.

practicalpistol at gemcitygunclub dot org

• 1 month later...

The match website is up!

You can download a match application from the link on the website or by the attached file on this post. Match hotel should be listed within the week. Stages are almost complete and will be posted when they are approved. We are expecting 8 total stages plus chrono. Should be over 170 rounds. As I get more info I will post it here.

I am still looking for RO's. If you can come and work the match PM me or email me at the contact listed on the match website.

http://www.gemcitygu...ite/default.htm

Hope to see you all there!

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank You to our match sponsor - Direct Action Tactical! Check them out at their website: http://www.directactiontactical.com/

Also, our stages are approved and online! Check out the match webpage here:

http://www.gemcitygu...ite/default.htm

You can see the stages there, download a match app and please checkout the sponsor links as they become available!

Matt

What is the shooting schedule? half-day? full-day?, 2-days? The application isn't clear.

Which is the match hotel?

Thanks

It is a half day format. There is no official match hotel as none of the hotels in the area would commit to a group rate/block.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the past week, the competition just kicked up a notch........John Marcaida, John Guida and Joe Procopio are looking to attend, Matt and Rhianna Trout signed up and Matt Burkett and crew will also be attending? Who cares about the match, just the dinner alone on Saturday night should be interesting enough when you put this group of characters together. Match them up with the Big Awesome and I am sure that there is going to be a call for help at a local establishment that serves adult beverages............

Now add Papa Joe Rutowski and Ryan Hodges into the mix as adult supervision (now, that just's funny...) and I am sure that we'll end up closing some place. PJ-you should check with me more often on your travel schedule. You would have more fun with our group!!!!!!!!

Production??? Are you sure you know how to work that thing? Just asking with everyone else's safety in mind.......

Best wishes to you in your endeavor to play in a different Division.

R

All will be well for us but I do not know if the city of Erie will allow us back? Just saying! With Mikey and Matt there, Roy WILL BE egging them on, I am sure something memorable will take place! So come and sign up for the match! Matt puts on one heck of a match! :bow: You cannot miss the festivities on Saturday night! :cheers:

We do have a few connections to the local PD, just sayin........

All will be well for us but I do not know if the city of Erie will allow us back? Just saying! With Mikey and Matt there, Roy WILL BE egging them on, I am sure something memorable will take place! So come and sign up for the match! Matt puts on one heck of a match! :bow: You cannot miss the festivities on Saturday night! :cheers:

I'm pretty sure you Michigan types call them "shenanigans". I've seen you after a few Arnold Palmer's don't forget! LOL!

If Mr. Drummond shows up Sunday morning we're just going to slide him on our squad. We already have Chris Keen. You may have Big Awesome, but we'd have Totally Awesome!

Ryan,

No, our Smallsome comes with a big fat gold badge from the F.B.I............So Smallsome cuts off Tallsome at the knee's and we win as usual. Plus, if he drives the government rig, it has a Trunk of Awesomeness (its a pullout with everything class III in foam cutouts). Wah (Big Buddha from Firearms Exchange has one too in his 'Slade as we know how to travel). And Big Buddha trumps your tallsome as Wah used to be the head chef at Bennihanna's......lets just say he is really good with sharp objects. Plus he cooks....really well.

Once again, you folks from The Ohio State are in 2nd place..........don't make me get an open gun this next year!!!!!!!

See ya tomorrow night for dinner. Call me when you get in the area..........