Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Botach has M&P mags for 19.99

MegaCleanCab

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd pass along that Botach still has them @ $19.95. I ordered on 10/3 and they got here today! (10/6). FYI, don't use Paypal for quick checkout. I' m told that it will not process cuz of it being gun parts...

John

I found this deal a month or so ago from a friend. However, a quick search online found some questionable reviews about Botach (and that is being generous).

However, after seeing this thread and how many people got great service I decided to try and order some. $20 a magazine plus no shipping an no tax was just to good to pass up.

I got the mags in less than a week and they are exactly what they should be. I am seriously considering ordering another 4 at that price. The fact that I now have 10 is the only reason I haven't.

I found this deal a month or so ago from a friend. However, a quick search online found some questionable reviews about Botach (and that is being generous).

However, after seeing this thread and how many people got great service I decided to try and order some. $20 a magazine plus no shipping an no tax was just to good to pass up.

I got the mags in less than a week and they are exactly what they should be. I am seriously considering ordering another 4 at that price. The fact that I now have 10 is the only reason I haven't.

Only issues I've had with them is that some times items aren't in stock and you have to deal with backorders and generally shipping is very slow. But otherwise, they're pretty good to deal with. I purchased some M&P mags from them and they were brand new, current style, and arrived in about a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a second batch after I run the first batch, quick shipping even though site indicated that they were low on qty.

Got them via USPS priority, easy transaction.

Just placed an order for mags, $19.99 no tax and free shipping. We will see how things go and have ordered in the past with no drama.