Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.40 in USPSA Production

Wilfred

I believe it false. This is the first I've heard of something like this and I went back through the board minutes and didn't find anything of the sort. It would be completely counter to so many points about production being "run what you brung". Knowing the members of the board - I'm pretty sure it's not the case.

Yah i don't think it will be removed too, just heard it from some shooters, i guess its just a gossip :)

You have heard from 3 USPSA Board members that we haven't heard anything like this. One is the Range Master at the Nationals. Two of those three are Grand Master Production shooters (one made GM in Production shooting 40 :) ). Two of them are also on the Rule Committee.

I'd suggest reading up on this thread to get some payback. :devil:

I think this might have gotten started from some poor wording in the initial cut at rules changes for next year. It was quickly rectified. I think there's some threads on this forum that discussed it, I just haven't looked for them yet.

I think you maybe recalling the discussion with regards to the 140mm magazine length for Limited and L10 if I recall correctly. The summary text forgot about the 170mm allowed for single stack guns competing in those same divisions. As you said, it was quickly rectified.