Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I expect my application will be in today or tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I had to miss last year do to work :angry2:

Got it today Mike. You are shooter 309

Ah man, there's some good names on the list! I wish I could shoot with some of them. We have some "celebrities" coming to this match, nice!

Don't sweat it Cody, I'm at all the local matches.

Oh wait, you aren't talking about me are you? :roflol:

UPDATE!!

The match is full!! Registration is now closed!

I have a few apps in the pipeline and will honor those but anything else postmarked after today will be rejected.

Thank you all for signing up.

Look for a shooting schedule to be posted soon. Essentially shooting will start at 8 on Friday and Saturday and 9 on Sunday

Without a book how will we know stage times?

A.T. is correct. There will be a schedule in your bag along with your labels. Of course you could just start on time at your assigned stage and rotate when done. Repeat as many times as necessary to complete the match.

As for stage 1

Are you allowed to keeps mags in your hand after retrieving them from the ammo can or do they have to be stowed in mag pouches etc.

And does this matter if you are shooting production or limited .......

Sorry if this question has already been asked, thank's for any help.

As for stage 1

Are you allowed to keeps mags in your hand after retrieving them from the ammo can or do they have to be stowed in mag pouches etc.

Sherwood,

Good question. Reference USPSA Rule 5.2.4 Unless I am wrong, after the start signal you retrieve your mags from the can, they have to be placed in mag holders according to the rules that apply to that division. Something good for the CRO and the ROs working this stage to maintain consistency, watch for and explain during this match.

Course designer for stage 1 & 3,

Jeff LaFlame

We need a little help to make sure Sunday runs smooth and we are not shooting with flashlights. :goof: So a few volunteers are needed to change squads. We need the squads to be 11 or less. We have several squads with 12 and 13. If your willing-please email me to change squads. lcstarost @ gmail.com.

Start time for Sunday is 9 AM (Club Rules). Start time for Saturday is 8 AM.

Squad 306 has 13 Need two volunteers

Squad 302/303 have 12 Need one from each squad.

I will be posting a Division count for the match soon.

As for stage 1

Yes, you will be able to carry them in your hand.if you want.

Silly noob question - shot the classifier in April so I'd be 'offeeshull' for this match. But, as of a yet, I'm not. Should I just wait longer? Saw the scores posted on uspsa.com, but nothing in my class changed. Thanks!

As for stage 1

Sherwood,

Good question. Reference USPSA Rule 5.2.4 Unless I am wrong, after the start signal you retrieve your mags from the can, they have to be placed in mag holders according to the rules that apply to that division. Something good for the CRO and the ROs working this stage to maintain consistency, watch for and explain during this match.

Course designer for stage 1 & 3,

Jeff LaFlame

Mags can be carried in the hand.

Paul Hernandez

2013 Ohio State Championship Range Master