Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Finally closing in on the first 100 registered shooters! Only 250 more to go! :cheers:

We are working very hard to put together a first class event. I hope the current component/ammo shortage doesn't keep too many shooters away this year.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had not planned on it. We are calling the match the Buckeye Freedom Blast. All publications etc will include The 2013 Ohio State USPSA Championship. I thought that was kind of long winded and would take up too much room on the shirt?

Finally closing in on the first 100 registered shooters! Only 250 more to go! :cheers:

We are working very hard to put together a first class event. I hope the current component/ammo shortage doesn't keep too many shooters away this year.

My ap is in the mail!

Stats guy wanted me to pass along some info in case there are questions about self squadding since it looks like a LOT of shooters are unsquadded.

IF USPSA members do not have an email address configured in USPSA--They are NOT getting an email notice that they can squad.

there PIN from Front Sight or there password from USPSA login will allow them to chose a squad.

Looks like we are finally starting to move along with registrations. We are at 111 as of today.

Still looking for a few more good RO's. Free match, free shirt, free lodging, free food, free brass, special RO prize drawings...... Dang maybe I'll work the match! Oh, never mind. :goof:

Stages are getting close to being finalized. I'll give some hints though.

This is a military themed match so you will see helicopter stages, APC stages, Ammo cans, uphill stages,Reup stages, etc...

Also look for the usual suspects as far as props go: TS, swingers, drop turners, leaners, double pop ups, droppers, zip line movers, etc...

The RM and I are finalizing them this week I am confident they will be posted by the end of the weekend.

We made it over 150 registered shooters today. Almost half way there! Keep them coming!

If you are on the fence we just picked up some Pmags for the prize table! That alone makes it worth signing up!!

We made it over 150 registered shooters today. Almost half way there! Keep them coming!

If you are on the fence we just picked up some Pmags for the prize table! That alone makes it worth signing up!!

Any idea when you're gonna update the unregistered list?

Are you using pins?

KamesStuff.jpg

Tonight I picked up 50 seperate donated shooting supplies from Kames Sports located in my home town of North Canton, OH totaling $621.04. Included in that is a large banner for stage level sponsorship. The donated items will be sorted out at the prize table at the Ohio Championship.

www.kamessports.com

KamesPmags.jpg

And as Kevin said, they were generous to donate Pmags as well for the prize table

Edited by Jeff9mmM&P

Any idea when you're gonna update the unregistered list?

Are you using pins?

We are currently only updating the list weekly since I have my stats guy doing all of the SS entries etc. If you need/want squadded urgently email him and he will do his best to take care of you on a case by case basis. If registrations start picking up we will work out a way to update more often but for now there seems to be no rush.

As for pins, I get asked a lot about pins. Many shooters do not have an email registered with USPSA. If thats the case they will never get a pin. They can still squad by using their login info for uspsa.org.

Kevin,

Three applications and checks went out on Wednesday the 6th from the Detroit guys and there is a fourth one coming.

Looking forward to the match already. Have to load up about 500 rounds and pack them away, ready for Memorial Day weekend.

BC

Kevin,

Three applications and checks went out on Wednesday the 6th from the Detroit guys and there is a fourth one coming.

Looking forward to the match already. Have to load up about 500 rounds and pack them away, ready for Memorial Day weekend.

BC

Thanks for signing up and bringing a crew. From what I am seeing there is no shortage of USPSA shooters up your way. Quite a few Michiganders have signed up.

So far, if it works out, the winner of the "traveled farthest to shoot the match"award, will go to a guy in California who just happened to be visiting friends in Ohio that weekend! :cheers:

Kevin,

BC

I'll be down there as well.