Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Torturer of Borrowed Guns

Sharyn

And then there's the guy who decides to return your Glock 21 at the awarding ceremony, when you're sitting at the table next to the son of the President of the host country, who happens to be in attendance with his 193 Secret Service agents, all of whom are carrying artillery.

Then again, I did find a quarter under the table after I dove under it ..........

:blink:

Well, my gun has been running great at Area 1 so far...

... I introduced myself to Erik Warren today...

... I cleaned and inspected my gun after I shot today... (*note* - also after meeting Erik.) <_<

CRAAAAAAAP!!! :o

gripcrack1.gif

gripcrack2.gif

PLEASE LET ME MAKE IT THROUGH TOMORROW!!!

:(

*bright side* - I didn't like the color of the grip anyway. ;)

LOL!!!

Julien Boit, yes... his name is Dennis and he works for Kimber... but that's another story. ;)

Well, I hoped I'd make it through "Day 3" without any jams... :( The... very... last... stage... Jam video

HOWEVER "Clifford, The Big Red Gun" is all fixed with a dang sexy new grip!!! :D But, Clifford isn't red anymore... so I need to come up with a new name. Sorry, although fitting, "Hindenburg" ain't gonna fly. :lol: Any other suggestions?

BlackClifford.gif

LOL!!!

Kathy, that's my ironing board... I thought it would look cool as a background. ;) But you've inspired me to try another. And while I was waking my "fat cat" up to pose for the picture... Flexmoney posted! ROFL!!!

picogun.gif

:lol:

Aiyaa! It's bad enough I have to clean MY hair off of my gun, I can't imagine having to clean the cats hair off of it too :)

I think your gun's name should be Fria Gata (or however you say Cool Cat in Spanish - or hey, Luca, how do you say it in Italian?)

If you guys keep showing me photos of cats and guns, my peabrain is going to start making a subconscious connection ... and the cat lovers may not like the results. :lol:

EEEEEEasy Trigger!