Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Relay For Life

cliffwalsh

My Relay for Life page.

Once again this year I will attending the Relay for Life to help raise money for cancer research. Cancer has touched many of our lives and those of our friends and families. If you are in a position to help out, I really appreciate anything you can give. I know times are tough these days. If you are not able to donate, say a prayer and pass the word on to others. Lisa and I will also be auctioning off a day at the range again. We raised $300 last year and had a great time. Thanks for all the support and please pass this on to others; it really is a great cause.

Any questions, email me at: cliffwalsh@verizon.net

Edited by cliffwalsh

In.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

Thanks again this year Dennis. And Bob Perdue and 4wheelguns.com. You guys are great.

In.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

Thanks again this year Dennis. And Bob Perdue and 4wheelguns.com. You guys are great.

Again, like last year, mine is for multiple months. The amount shown is a monthly amount. Don't know why it doesn't give a grand total to help you reach your goal.

Oh well.

Thanks again.

Edited by 71Commander

Relay For Life

I am walking in the Relay for Life again this year to raise money for cancer research. If you can helpm out with a donation it is greatly appreciated.

So can I donate for your walk/participation in the walk...? Where do you go in the link to do so?

Yes Merlin. Click the link and then to the right of the picture of my sister it says, "Donate on my behalf." Click on that and do what it says.

Thanks a lot for the help. Last year I raised more money than anyone else and it was 90% from shooters. You guys and gals are a great bunch. I am proud to be one of you.

You can set the amount as a one time donation. If you pay by the mile, I will end up owing you money. The Relay is not for distance but time. Each team has at least one member walking on the track for the full 24 hours.

Any amount is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Just making sure how this was run, All marathons like this are run differently like donation per mile etc so i was just checking. I'm all about helping cancer research in anyway possible. Im not gonna get you to your goal but I'll getcha closer! Without things like this the research would have had to be abandoned years ago. Good luck brother.

Kevin, Joe, and Johnathan, thanks so much. I really appreciate the donations.

Joe, let me know when your relay comes up. I'll help spread the word.

Thanks a lot guys.

Bill, Joey, Javier, and Larry, I really appreciate the help. You guys are great.

Edited by cliffwalsh