Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock III Special

Xander

I've got 2 with my name on them as soon as they're cleared by the ATF and in country. Back in April the estimate was about 6 months.

The new group IFG will be importing them. From what I understand they will be dealing with the high end stuff from Tanfoglio. I was also told that they are going to be small frames, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

My perfect production gun would be a DA, small frame, LDC and bull barrel same length as the Limited. That would be a sweet shooter!

Shorten the dust cover a half inch and give it a 5.25 slide / barrel. Lighten the slide so it weighs the same as the 4.8" gun.

Is this IFG group currently importing Tanfoglio's into the US or are they still working on it? I went to their website and see all kinds of nice stuff in their catalog (the Open Eric and Limited Eric,) but I've never seen any of these guns online (and I don't see many, if any, Tanfoglio race guns online - even the regular Gold Team or Limited.)

Edited by cpa5oh

Stay tune next year for a new Stock II full production race gun :)

What do you know about it?

It's basically a Stock II but with all the inputs and specs of Eric Grauffel, so it would be like a signature model. It would still has the bull barrel. I think a move by Tanfoglio to match the CZ shadow Orange 2012 :) I'll start saving now :)

Stay tune next year for a new Stock II full production race gun :)

What do you know about it?

It's basically a Stock II but with all the inputs and specs of Eric Grauffel, so it would be like a signature model. It would still has the bull barrel. I think a move by Tanfoglio to match the CZ shadow Orange 2012 :) I'll start saving now :)

Is the Stock II still a large frame gun?