Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Case Pro 100

Just got my new CasePro 100 for my Open Guns 38 Super.Since I started using the Case Pro However the Case Pro works so great it does not matter whose dies you use. All the brass works like new brass and dosent jam. Contact Mike at Case Pro. Put youur order in.It is worth the money and the wait.

gunracer38, were you talking about your reloading dies that you use? I am sure Case Pro dies are the only ones made for Case Pro. I don't have 38 dies but I roll size all my 40 and 9mm.

The dies I was speaking about are Dillon,RCBS,Lee or any other.Some dies leave a bulge at the bottom of my 38 super. Not with the case pro.The case pro works so good that when you roll size it will not jam your gun. My open gun jammed before i received my Case Pro. It was because of the factory dies only.Not the CASE PRO.DIES. I hope this clears up the information about CASE PRO DIES.The Case Pro makes the brass like new.

If someone is handy with a mill, they're not hard to make.

Hello: Some of the work can be done on the mill but the dies are hardened and then surface ground. Great probuct and it does not shorten the brass like a "U" die does :surprise: It also cleans up the rim on that range brass you find. Thanks, Eric

Hello: Some of the work can be done on the mill but the dies are hardened and then surface ground. Great probuct and it does not shorten the brass like a "U" die does :surprise: It also cleans up the rim on that range brass you find. Thanks, Eric

They do a great job reconditioning the rims and extractor grooves.

Oh I know what it can do. Mine is setup for 9mm, 38 Super and 40.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if the current model dies will fit the "old" machine? I've got serial number 77 from the original company that painted them purple. The machine works great and I have a set of 38 Super dies but am now shooting 9mm Major and want a set of dies that match that cartridge.

Thanks

UPDATE: Mike returned my call and said the dies will fit.

Edited by BillChunn