Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reduced Size IPSC Targets

Has anyone heard of/bought any reduced size targets from C&M Targets? They look legit, but I wanted to know what people thought of them. Also, if there is any other places to buy reduced size targets please let me know.

I think the reduced size targets are a great idea for indoor dry fire practice. Especially if you live in an apartment.

The C&M website says if you put their target at 5 yards it simulates a target at 20 yards.

Has anyone heard of/bought any reduced size targets from C&M Targets? They look legit, but I wanted to know what people thought of them. Also, if there is any other places to buy reduced size targets please let me know.

I think the reduced size targets are a great idea for indoor dry fire practice. Especially if you live in an apartment.

The C&M website says if you put their target at 5 yards it simulates a target at 20 yards.

Charlie Meyers, C&M Targets, is a good friend as well as a helluva Limited shooter. His targets are a quality product with which you will become a better shooter If you stick to a regime of using them. Great training tools!

Pat

I emailed the order to Charlie, and within 30mins he emailed me back saying the targets are packaged and waiting for tomorrow's pickup for shipping. Great guy, and wonderfully fast service.

:)

I have the double dry fire kit from C&M. They were absolutely fantastic to deal with. I put my order in and the next day Charlie sent me an email notifying me that he had sent the kit out. They use an honor system which was really surprising, I sent my check the next day so the targets and check were in transit the same time. The targets are very high quality thick cardboard. I will certainly use them again when I need more targets!

Two thumbs way up for C&M!

The C&M kits look to be very useful for me, and I'm thinking of ordering some.

Can someone educate a n00b....if the targets are half-sized, then wouldn't standing 5 yards away (on a half-sized target) be equivalent to standing 10 yards away on a full-sized target?

Trying to get my head around the "put their target at 5 yards it simulates a target at 20 yards" thing....

Thanks!

They were used in last months match at blackwater. They were in the shoot house.

Instead of being able to run through the shoot house as fast as you can go shooting with the force, you were forced to slow down and concentrate on the front sight. They are great for close targets!