Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my A card

splashdown

I started shooting at weekly practice matches in early 2002.

Joined USPSA in late 2002.

Initially a Production C class in early 2003.

Made B in Production mid 2004.

Made B in Limited in 2006.

Started shooting open in 2010 and made B.

Finally received my A card today in L-10.

I mostly do this for fun and to gradually improve my natural abilities. I don't have time for practice and only get to shoot one or two matches per month. I know I could have made it to A class sooner if I would have trained for it. You only get out what you put in, and I'm happy to be where I'm at. Still loving the sport after 10 years.

Yay me.

Awesome deal!!!! I started shooting USPSA LIMITED last year and like you only shoot monthly matches hear and there. I've flip flopped between guns and set ups the whole time and I'm nipping on the heels of B class I'm so excited! Congrats on your accomplishment sir!

Thank you. I think you hit the nail on the head. I bounce around too much between divisions. In the last three years I've shot three different guns. I'm pairing down my collection so I can focus on just one gun/division for a while.

Thank you. I think you hit the nail on the head. I bounce around too much between divisions. In the last three years I've shot three different guns. I'm pairing down my collection so I can focus on just one gun/division for a while.

Me to lol!!! I have sold all my other guns but my limited gun I'm using and ordered a custom limited build from Bobby at FGW! Now I can't swap back and forth now hahaha. I kept my carry gun my long range gun a pump shotty a 22lr model 60 marlin and my AR lol the rest of my set up comp guns are gone lol