Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

erase the Hate

ErikW

Hacked from the SiG Lady Profile:

What I Hate

629 posts in this forum

(21% of this member's active posts)

Cripes, no wonder the damn Evilness test we took some months ago dumped me in the Ninth Circle of Hell...! :rolleyes:

Busted! Now you all know why I seem to have so many posts..... :lol:

Statistics are like reading the Bible, you can interpret the meaning anyway you need to...

Yah, but the error is not in the impirical data, it's in the interpreter...

ease up or I will sic my Baptist minister friend on you... 

:lol::lol::lol:

tightloop,

Please don't do that! I've gotten some serious beat downs by Baptist ministers before, and it aint pretty. :P

Worse yet, try growing up Catholic... when you didn't particularly want to. <_<

You can still come back to Us ... we saved you a spot. ;)

Heck, if you do, then you could even start thinking of yourself as Italian again! :lol:

Worse yet, try growing up Catholic... when you didn't particularly want to. <_<

How did I know when I reat this, that this would follow:

Siggy

The vision of you in one of those tight little white cotton blouses and a short plaid skirt...well...   

Get thee behind me Satan...

Hopefully the quote thingy worked; I've still got coffee running down the monitor obscuring half the forum..... :lol::lol:

Our Catholic school, though suburban and ahead of its time in many ways, never quite got into the cute plaid skirt thing. We got stuck with navy blue jumpers (ghastly, ghastly things!!) with a trendy switch later to a pale blue skirt and suit jacket. Trouble is, the skirts had to be a bit below the knee. I just couldn't win. <_<:angry:

Believe me, I would've LOVED the little plaid skirt number. As it was we had to fight like crazed loonies just to get them to let the girls wear LOAFER shoes, for pete's sake!! Gah!! :wacko:

But, fortunately, Satan was everywhere: I goofed off so much in 7th and 8th grade they gave me an informal award for it at graduation! :P