Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bobby Carver

WSMBUCK

Who has are has shot one of Bobby Carvers Open Glocks in 9mm? I looked at his site a couple weeks ago and liked the way he built his Guns,but cant get back on it Over here in China while at work, so i cant check his prices on parts or complete builts. Does he sale a Complete Gun ready to shoot are do you have to send him a stock Pistol to start with?

And was just wondering who has any trigger time on one of his builds?

I am wanting to buy a Open Class gun and have been looking around for a while now just cant make up my mind which way to go, I have never shot a Match before and this gun will be used at home , But i might end up going to some Matches if i find some half way close to the house. Thanks for any help

Thanks, i am still looking around found one STI i like, might go that route. I just couldnt remember what Carvers site had on it, This Crappy country i am in now want let me open that site, will have to wait till i am back in the States to look at most gun sites.

I do not have a carver open gun but I do use his parts. He is a Great guy to work with, he answers the phone, he gives advise and if you need help with a problem he talks you through it. If a glock is what you want you will not be disappointed with Mr Bobby Carver. It will not be long before someone chimes in and says the same things I did.

Edited by thebridge

• 1 month later...

My son is wanting an open gun and is thinking he would like something different than my 2011. I have asked Bobby a couple of questions via email and received fast, informative and complete replies. I would not hesitate to do business with him. From my couple of experiences his reputation for outstanding customer service is well deserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Bobby Carver is the MAN... very kind and helpful. I bought most parts of my open glock from him and he helped me a lot in building it. He is very prompt to answer your questions....HE is the GLOCK Man.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a picture of an open Glock Bobby Carver built for me. This was one of the pictures of the gun he sent me for final approval before he tests and ships it.

I should have it Tuesday.

I have seen and shot another Glock that he just built, and it functioned perfectly. I can't imagine not being happy with one of Bobby Carver's Glocks.

And on top of all of that, you could not find a nicer, friendlier, more helpful, and honest person to do business with.

Jim

post-40204-0-28839200-1339752495_thumb.j

Like the color scheme! Did he anodize the racker to match??

Blue was one of the color choices for the racker. Most of his parts could be had in several color choices. I almost had the comp red, but decided it looked better matching the slide.

Jim

Hey Harley, since you have the blue mount I can offer to trade you my blue c-more for your red one if you like or if you have an extra black one laying around.

Thanks for the offer Rick, but I chose the red c-more because I wanted it to look colorful. I am just starting out in this so I don't have any extra c-mores laying around.

I am really excited about the new gun which should be here next Tuesday. It's like I have always said, if you can't shoot good, at least look good. It is a pretty neat looking gun, don't you think?

Jim

Its very colorful no dought, did you get the red cr speed holster to go with it as well?

I got the red trimmed cr belt with blue mag holders. The cr holster is black because I would have had to wait awhile for another color.

Jim

• 1 month later...