Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

jhgtyre

FIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gif

The IDPA is an evil mockery of the shooting sports run by the Hitler of modern gaming and his council of evil cronies.  The fact that people feel they NEED A FREAKING LETTER FROM LITTLE ROCK TO SHOOT A CERTAIN WAY OR USE CERTAIN EQUIPMENT IS INSANE!!!!!

Furthermore Glocks suck and the only good gun designs ever made were by John Moses Browning! 

Light guns are better than heavy guns!

We should give prizes to division winners ahead of overall winners!

You should shoot a classifier a million times untill you get it perfect!

HAH!!!!  Chew on that!  wink.gif

FIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gif

Remember kids, you don't actually have to believe in any of this stuff, have any evidence to back up your statements, or really even give a damn, just as long as you have fun with it.

FIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gif

Oh, and power factors should be eliminated and the minimum caliber allowed should be .32acp!

FIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gif

(Edited by jhgtyre at 9:38 am on Oct. 11, 2002)

jhgtyre,

I apoligize for my hand in any of the above mentioned diversions.

SigL,  you can post any rant you want in the hate forums...and it is good manners to let the ranter rant.

(Edited by Flexmoney at 12:25 pm on Oct. 11, 2002)

Flex,

No apologies needed.  Feel free to crush me, coat me in Tenifer, bash my head in with a Seattle Slug, whatever you want!  I just wanted a little friendly flame war to make the day go by faster.

So come on, somebody hop in the ring!

-jhgtyre

Thought about posting in the Equipment "Pot stirring" thread but it is far more appropriate here.

We should eliminate USPSA open division. They aren't "real" guns and they are way tool loud for the spectators. Probably doesn't take much talent to run one of those things anyway.

If you don't like John McCain's politics just wait a few weeks and they will change.

John McCain, Hanoi Jane,

Traitors to any cause.

Seek fame, avoid blame,

Act without time for pause,

Forethought all but forgotten.

Flower scent your speech,

Masking morals gone rotten.

What really pissed me off newburn.gif  is when I got a call from the School telling me that they are sending my son home because of the T-shirt that he is wearing, it brakes the zero tolerance that the school district has about guns.  It is a junior shooting camp T-shirt that has shadow pictures of a rifle shooter, a shotgun shooter, and a pistol shooter with the words NRA junior shooting camp below the pictures.  After calling the Principle, and the school superintendent and telling them that they are a bunch of morons, (respectfully of course, for the first 10 minutes of the conversation) then I started pissing in their cheerios for another 10 minutes.  I just can’t believe it. newburn.gif

Thank you for the Friday Flame and Rant.  I only feel a little better, but better

Yea, well anybody can shoot Open guns. I have no idea how they miss with them. Looks so easy. Only real men shoot a .45. Wimps sign up with anything else. And the scoring system in IPSC stinks too.

Hey this is kind of fun being a baby. Easy too.

No Shoot targets should be a different shape than regular shoot targets.  At the last local match I engaged the NS by mistake...no my fault, they looked too much alike.  That cost me 40 points in penalties...the stage designer shouldn't have put the NS so close...it was too hard...

(this is fun)

...and what's with all these long-ass dust covers?  Talk about a bunch of sheep!  How many of the current top dawgs actaully shoot one?  Rob, Jerry, Todd, Ron?

What a gimick!  heck, if you're a good shooter, you're a good shooter.  If you suck, quit thinking gimicks will make you any better.  PRACTICE MORE!!

(I hope I didn't go to far there )

"..We should eliminate USPSA open division. They aren't "real" guns and they are way tool loud for the spectators. Probably doesn't take much talent to run one of those things anyway...." -jkmccoy

That's great! hehehehe!!

all men are evil pigs and they can't shoot and they just need to sit down and shut up and let us  women run the place - However, this is a benevelant dictatorship and i'm feeling kinda nice today, so i'll let you keep your damn remote

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK - didja miss me :)