Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Benelli w/Accurate Iron race pkg

Nimitz

Not much content but I thought I'd just show some pictures of my M2 Field that I just got back from Accurate Iron. Had Mike do the full race package minus stippling (I am happy with how it came from the factory) & I'll be swapping out the bolt handle as soon as the BFB comes from Nordic. He installed an Arrendondo bolt release, lightened & modified the bolt, installed & pinned a HiViz tricomp sight, welded & tuned the lifter & machined the receiver ...

post-32005-0-87879600-1332008830_thumb.j

post-32005-0-20192200-1332008851_thumb.j

post-32005-0-66118500-1332008873_thumb.j

Nothing in particular, I've always heard M2's have trouble with light loads on occasion so I was curious if your's was working well with the light stuff. It's my own form of envy while I wait for mine to be finished. I sent mine in before taking a shot with it after I nearly took off my thumb nail loading it!

Mine is going to be exactly like your M2 except I'm having Mike take a little more off the bolt and machine the tab off my BFB so it will spin when it's in the bolt...and I went with the stipple because it is going to be a hot, sweaty summer in central Texas.

CM

hmmm ... the one thing thing I really like about my M2 is that it eats anything I've put in it. When shooting trap & skeet I use 1oz #8 target loads & it's never failed to cycle & for 3-gun I use mostly 1 1/8oz #8. I've never shot anything but a club match with it so far as I'm fairly new to 3-gun ... it ain't any cooler here in central Fl but I've not had any issue with the factory stippling so i left good enough alone. I did have Mike stipple my G34 & what an awesome job he did on that as well ...

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice. I got mine back from him recently as well. He did the same things to mine except for the bolt, I wanted that left stock. I did the stippling on mine.

He does amazing work, and he's dead sexy to boot :D

100_0656.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0659.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to check my invoice to be sure but for having the lifter welded, bolt lightened, port opened & tuned, front sight installed & pinned (I provided the sight) I believe it was $475 + shipping