Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did CT ever put together a payout hierarchy? I assume Chuck is getting the $10k. I'm just curious what's left for us regular Joe's???

Final results are dependent on bribes, so there's still room for negotiation...

Prize table will be walked in finish order & there's a pretty decent amount of gear headed to Bend over the next couple of days. What we wanted to avoid was a situation whereby everyone below the fold was SOL so we decided to do things a little differently this time around. While the table may not be as deep as say, Superstition, every shooter gets about $400 worth of kit in their goody bag at registration, just for showing up. Is this the right way to award sponsor donations? I dunno, but I await feedback and if it doesn't work out we can change it for next year.

Iain

Did CT ever put together a payout hierarchy? I assume Chuck is getting the $10k. I'm just curious what's left for us regular Joe's???

Prize table will be walked in finish order & there's a pretty decent amount of gear headed to Bend over the next couple of days. What we wanted to avoid was a situation whereby everyone below the fold was SOL so we decided to do things a little differently this time around. While the table may not be as deep as say, Superstition, every shooter gets about $400 worth of kit in their goody bag at registration, just for showing up. Is this the right way to award sponsor donations? I dunno, but I await feedback and if it doesn't work out we can change it for next year.

Iain

Sound good to me!!! AS long as Chuck gets his $10k we will all be happy. :cheers:

Sound good to me!!! AS long as Chuck gets his $10k we will all be happy. :cheers:

Don't know about that. I don't think Daniel is going to let me walk away quite as easily a last time. And there are a lot more top notch competitors than I would have hoped for. Iain kept recruiting them darn it.

Don't know about that. I don't think Daniel is going to let me walk away quite as easily a last time. And there are a lot more top notch competitors than I would have hoped for. Iain kept recruiting them darn it.

Great!!! I can hardly wait to see Daniel win again.

Well I'm almost finished packing my second gun case. I should have shot Open in both matches. This is ridiculous!!! I should be committed for even thinking about shooting both matches. Well I better get back at it I gotta get up in 4 hours.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

This has been one of the coolest matches I have ever seen or even heard of. Most of the ROs got in 4 stages Sunday night. We ran 4 Squads through Stage 6 last night and it is hard to describe following some of the worlds best shooters running full tilt on a retreat course of fire in the dark. No one has fallen yet but the Mayor gets points for the longest stumble, wish we had that on video! The lasers and gun lights are helping us to determine muzzle direction. Shooters that go dark on their guns when traveling up range get lit with a 400 lumen blue light (they know this from the stage breif so it comes as no surprise). 175 yard steel shot with a Colt Competition .308 rifle using night vision equipment provided by Pete Lesbo at I2 Technologies. One more night of fun and then awards on Wednesday.

Doug

Iain

"Final results are dependent on bribes. . ."

I assume you all realize that bribing match officials, without bribing the stats lady, is foolish? :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Enjoying my first trip to Oregon

Edited by LChico

Why are you people awake!! You're making me tired.

Of course I say that while I'm sitting at the Deschutes Brewery.

Dang'd motel maid came banging on the door at 11:00! AAAARrrrrggghhhh! Seriously though, Im going to get ahead of what will undoubtedly be an avalanche of praise.... This is one hell of a match! A huge thanks for all those working their butts off to make it happen!

I'm a bit confused whats going on in the results. It seems a lot of great shooters Zero'd several stages, can anyone elaborate what was going on? Uggh nvm, didn't realize it was just one day of shooting :roflol:

Edited by DocMedic

All I can say is that I can't wait for next year! I got to shoot the first 4 stages before heading back to WA and this is a siiiick match. Big thanks to Chuck & Travis and everyone else for the hard work. For those not attending, here's a video of TJ's run at stage 3.

Edited by Doc Maker

Final Stage Results. Please note that Stage One was deleted from the match. Official final results will post on the Crimson Trace Match website after shooters have had a chance to email or call with possible corrections. LChico@msn.com or 803-629-7095

All results will be on the match website after the noon awards ceremony today.

Stg2.pdf

Stg3.pdf

Stg4.pdf

Stg5.pdf

Stg6.pdf

Stg7.pdf

Stg8.pdf

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Huge thanks to Ian, Chuck, Travis, the RO's, staff and everyone from Crimson Trace that made this match happen. It was a lot of fun despite all those prop guns slowing the match down.

I can't wait for next year. I'm already saving for a Saiga, a 2011 with a rail, and whatever that light cannon of a flashlight was that Michael Bane had on his rifle for stage 1.