Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any PICS of the Miculek Mossy 930?

Nalapombu

Hey all,

Anyone have any pics of the final version of the new Mossy 930 Jerry Miculek version? I'd like to see some pics of both versions. I have only seen the video of the 22 inch and it does look good. I'd like to have one and I don't even shoot in these 3 gun games, though I'd like to try it sometime.

Anyone with pics please post.

Also, what do you think the STREET PRICE will end up being?

Thanks

Nalajr

A couple of the online sellers have the price at the mid $500 range and you can be notified when they are in stock by e-mail. Needless to say I signed up

Any more info on said online sellers?

I just spoke with the salesman at Grab-a-Gun in Coppell, TX and he said they're expecting their next Mossberg shipment in a couple of weeks (first week in April). The sign up for email notification was easy. I hope folks will sing out when they start hitting the street.

I just spoke with the salesman at Grab-a-Gun in Coppell, TX and he said they're expecting their next Mossberg shipment in a couple of weeks (first week in April). The sign up for email notification was easy. I hope folks will sing out when they start hitting the street.

Well, they are apparently hitting the street. Lipsey's, a wholesaler, has them in stock, so get your favorite FFL to order.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...