Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I dropped BJ off at the Clark's range in LA this afternoon along with twelve other boys all around 12-15 yrs old in one big bunkhouse! I'm glad I am not the "camp Dad" :ph34r:

BJ took 2800 rounds of .38 super and I don't know if he plans on coming home with any of it. Any of you that have seen BJ shoot steel, know that he will be itching to go man on man with Jerry on the plate rack.

Hope he doesn't shoot himself out before GA State!

One thing that you may or may not understand about this is that Kay rushed her way through the 3 Gun Nats. Why??? Because she had to get back for junior camp.

Kay and Jerry are the best (and they know how to shoot pretty good too.... ) ;)

Brian,

We talked to Kay on Monday. She had taken a red-eye into Shreveport on Sunday night. She didn't even know that she had won the Lady cat until someone told her while we were talking to her.

They are the greatest to dedicate their time to Jr shooters.

Current Report:

More heavy thunderstorms this morning. We've hardly had a single day without thunderstorms since Area 4.

I hear the kids shooting. They're doing man on man shootoffs on the plate racks from the sound of it. Hopefully, the rain will be done for this afternoon so they'll have an opportunity to run N gun.

Does it ever NOT rain down there!!?!?!?!?! :P

YES! This is extremely unusual here. Normally during the month of June, we're lucky if we get 2 or 3 days with a little rain. Massive thunderstorms again last night. Not raining at the moment and I hear lots of shooting going on this morning.

My daughter is there and it sounds like she is having fun. Since we are from Arizona the rain is kind of unique to her but we all forgot about mosquitos and I don't think she is enjoying those!

Jerry and Kay are so cool for doing this. I hope they know how much we appreciate it.

-ld

If you keep getting the rain you have been getting... maybe the skeeters will grow big enough to feed the gators.... :P:lol:

The mosquitos are large and many. There's a reason that we semi-jokingly refer to the mosquito (and not the pelican) as our state bird.

I hope the kids have fun. The ladies sure did back in April. It was a blast!

Renee,

Is Kay going to do the Ladies' Camp again next year?

Liota

Sounds like they're having a blast B)

Kay is planning on a ladies camp next year. Will let y'all know when we have some info.

Well, just got home a few hours ago. I had a blast and while I'm glad to be home, I am kind of wishing to be back in the bunkhouse (which I think was kept at approximately 32 degrees freezing) playing Xbox at 1 AM with the rest of the guys.... And with 12 guys and 1 girl, it did get a little macho at times. So thanks for putting up with us Carly!