Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

I just signed in about 5 minutes ago (Central Time), filled out the credit card info and then got the "Congratulations - you're in the match" note at the follow-on page. Check for balance of match fee is written and will go in the mailbox shortly. Can't wait to shoot this one again - and only a 4hr drive.

Best of luck to everyone! :cheers:

Doug

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my computer date and time last night and got registered yesterday. You guys are sooooo slow!

You're killing me Jesse.

Just trying to educate you on the fact that the best way thus far to do match sign up the way Denise and JJ do it for Rocky mountain. Previous shooters get a early registration period then new shooters get to sign up later on. There is no rush or online sign in panic for the veterans and the newbies are hurrying to the mailbox the next day to get a post mark on their envelope as early as possible.

Now I get to wait by the mailbox! Woohooo

I heading for the Air Port for an early flightto SC, just so I can .....Hand Deliver

Wait :blush: my wife just said No to the Hand Deliver part :blush: ...

Bring her along. We can all enjoy a glass of wine and what the sun set across the water. Then watch that Carolina Moon rise!

I changed my computer date and time last night and got registered yesterday. You guys are sooooo slow!

This sounds like one of those so called, "Failure to do Right", penalties needs to be accessed. :devil:

Just in from Jim: If you are a Jr. shooter, your match fee is 200.00.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the match!

Sandra

2012 FB3Gun Statistician

Received confirmation from Sandra that funds have arrived on her end. Can't wait to shoot this one again!

Registration is looking good and we're locking in our vendor's designs for logos and signage.

Does anyone have any particularly cool pics of logo displays that they've seen at previous matches? The youtube video from the pro-am shows some large signs but we want to 'integrate' the logos into the stages. Words are good, photos are better. Thanks.

-6-

Can anyone explain Tactical Heavy?

I can use an optic on my 308.

i can shoot my 2011 .40.

I can shoot a semiauto 12 gauge.

I read and reread the rules and looked at IMGA rules, none which list tactical heavy.

Will the food be better this year?

I'm no chef, but I thought the food was OK last year. That said, I've eaten more than my share of MREs and T-Rats, so maybe my taste-buds are outta whack. What specifically didn't you like?

Since I am a chef I guess I have a different set of standards. Pulling small soggy sandwiches out of a cooler, with a small bag of chips and a crappy pecan pie. I guess I was expecting more. I am so glad I brought my own food. There is enough money is these budgets to do a nice meal.

we were really sad when they left the cooler with warm sandwiches in the tent and let people help themselves. This was a major heathcode violation and someone could have been really hurt if there were any microbes in that food. Very Risky, not something that I would ever do.